Reviews for Fixable
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 6/2
Oh, I really love this one. It sums it all up. This is what it took, what we had to go through, & yet they are still here & together. This was perfect.
delia84 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You KNOW after all these years, she totally knows when he's looking (all the time). Love, love, love it.

I love their dialogue. Beautiful.

Thank you for writing and posting!
JBCFlyers19 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
LJLanham chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Well done. I love the way they just "fit" together- loved the "back and forth" of the conversation. And maybe Brennan still doesn't believe in fate, but I sure do!
Memo3197 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I loved this one-shot...
love2read2much chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Booth and Brennan reminiscing together, so beautiful to read. Love how bones called him soldier as they were walking upstairs. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Beautiful story Booth and Brennan at their it
bluexdaffodil chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Aw, very very enchanting! I love it! :)
bones35 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Nicely done.

One private hope of mine is that they do an episode when Brennan accepts God's existence and how Booth's unshakable faith was instrumental to their love.
KKKat chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
love it! Thank you
luverofthings chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Very sweet
NatesMama chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Lovely, as always. You've been making me teary lately. You need to stop that. :)

We have the best ship in the world. I just adore them.

Well done, my friend!
craftyjhawk chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Aw, so sweet! I love how they both talk around the same topic, saying the same thing, but neither one realizes it. Of course, that doesn't matter at all, as long as they are together.
Frankie707 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh I love this. It's just so much win! I also love Brennan still insisting it's not fate, because they worked for this, she's absolutely right, Fate makes it sound too easy, this is all them. :)
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Gahhhhh! OMG - I love it love it love it.

There is a favorite quote of mine that takes about choosing the person you want to be with everyday. Even when you want to give up, even when you think the world is against you.

And then I think of Princess Diaries, "you saw me when I was invisible"

You know the way to my sociopathic heart.