Reviews for Til Death Do Us Part
Liz Moore chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
This is a well written story, but I find the idea of Anakin Skywalker or even Darth Vader as a wife abuser rather difficult to imagine.
JAM Lovers 4 Life chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
That is so sad! I really doubt he would hit her though. BUt I love th song! Im gonna have 2 d/l it
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Very touching... Good work.
mvdiva chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
A very good look at the deteroriation of Anakin and Amidala's marriage. Good work.
Ubekhet chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
wow, this is very powerful. The one teensy thing that i disagree with is Padme. She seems a bit weak and soppy. The way i see her, she would probably try and hit Anakin back! Padme is very don't get me wrong - i really did love it!
Kaeli chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
That was good. I think this deserves a continueation, don't you?
Pam chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
man, Anakin's a real ! you should make a sequel where Anakin gets his sanity back and begs forgiveness from Amidala. By the way, it was a great fic!
Sky Walker chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
That was really good sequal please? :) :)
Steffie chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
:-( Noo I didn't like it it was so sad :-( It was really well written tho, a good story.
Lady Aeryn chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Sad, and it was well written. But I can honestly say I enjoy your other works more. Even if he *is* the future Vader- something just makes it very hard for me to envision Anakin physically abusing Amidala (or calling her a ): I guess I always saw him as more of the type to simmer in his own anger instead of have it explode so freely.
chicacherri chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Good work! I liked this a lot...you have really captured the flavor and the dialogue of the movies. Keep it up!
Sailor Memory chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
*sobs, chokes on tears* It was... sooooooooooo sadddddd! I swear I can't stop crying! It was great though. It really showes some of today's realife problems, making it quite realisitc. Man, I won't be able to stop sobbing for a least an hour now!
darth solo chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Oh so sad, I can't imagine Ani ever hitting Ami. It is a great fic but I like the other ones about your AU much more
Callista Loveday chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
GREAT story! I really liked it.
anya13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
Well i'll be hones with you.I liked you're other two songfic's better,but this one wasnt bad,it's just that the theme is ,i havent given up hope that you'll turn those two into an is the last thing to go... ;)