Reviews for More Than Words
Veda Leen chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
I like very much.

Angel LeeAnn chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
This was absolutely great! I just loved Captain David Grief and Isabelle Reed. AHG! Why can't TOTSS be shown here? This marvelous fanfic has really made me enthralled with the story. I hope the series is as great as this!
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Don't worry, I'll read the rest. Lol. I just wanted to take this time to let you know that even though I've never seen "Tales of the South Seas" - because it was never shown in America - that I'm following this easily. You have such detail, background information, and in-depth characterizations. Dang it, it's making me really mad that TOTSS wasn't broadcast in the US!
raven chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
Steffi chapter 6 . 10/18/2002
Beckers I asbolutely adore this fic! Love everything!

That part here :"Wait!" Grief propelled himself out of the bed and came up behind Isabelle. He pulled her shoulders back, resting the bulk of her weight against his broad chest, feeling her soft hair with his cheek and chin. ... awww that always makes me *shudder*

Really loved it! :)

Steffi :)
TLWROX chapter 6 . 10/6/2002
BECKERS! I am SO glad you started a TOTSS section here! I want to review this story though I read it many months ago- and HAD to read it again... I MUST say, the epilogue was quite satisfying- you sure know how to make your readers happy... ;) Awesome story- I love the scene of them in the hut together and comforting each other. We haven't had a new TOTSS fic in a long time- I hope you'll break the record and write another one! GREAT JOB! :) :) :)
Alyxzia chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Fantastic story. Really enjoyed reading it. Well written and well done.
homemakr chapter 6 . 10/3/2002
I can't recall if I ever let you know how much I enjoyed this story over at Carolyn's. It's wonderful. I like its length, it's character development, the plot, the laughter the respect, the passion and restraint ( and the end results )I love that David and Mo give Isabelle a birthday party. I adored them stuck in the shack together, and sitting on the beach together . . . and on the Rattler together. Guess I just plain enjoyed this whole story. Thanks, Beckers.