Reviews for Stupid Volvo Owner
RoseMarie95 chapter 46 . 10/3
I really, really enjoyed this story. It was refreshing to read a AU of Twilight that focused solely on their developing relationship. The communication that allowed them to further discuss changing her and their rational was much more realistic / reasonable than the original Twilight. A beautiful read that left me happy & hopeful! Exactly what I needed. Even with the impending Volturi visit, so far your writing has been optimistic so even if the sequel isn't finished or updated, I can rest easy knowing this story will likely have a happy ending.
rachel625 chapter 46 . 7/4
Great story!
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 5 . 6/19
This is super good
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 3 . 6/19
Aww
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 2 . 6/19
She might be in denial of her feelings and embarrassed.
FeatheredHeadboard chapter 1 . 6/19
Yikes
Gemm13 chapter 6 . 12/1/2019
who doesn't love a snarky Bella; the whole premise of E/B getting to know one another is great
Drithligh chapter 46 . 10/28/2019
Wow. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Drithligh chapter 33 . 10/26/2019
I live your more mature, thoughtful, considerate and well spoken Bella.
FlamingMaple chapter 25 . 9/21/2019
Squee!
FlamingMaple chapter 24 . 9/21/2019
The tension here is amazingand killing me! Love it!
FlamingMaple chapter 17 . 9/19/2019
I love the interplay between these two hereso soft and gentle. You’ve captured them both well.
FlamingMaple chapter 15 . 9/19/2019
The tension is so well built in this conversation!
FlamingMaple chapter 12 . 9/19/2019
I started reading this last night, and was so utterly captivated (and laughing my socks off) that I neglected to review. I’m utterly delighted and enchanted by this. The weaving through canon is elegant, with the story standing firmly on its own two feet. You’ve captured the characters so precisely.
LillianBroderick chapter 25 . 5/18/2019