Reviews for Stupid Volvo Owner
FlamingMaple chapter 25 . 9/21
Squee!
FlamingMaple chapter 24 . 9/21
The tension here is amazingand killing me! Love it!
FlamingMaple chapter 17 . 9/19
I love the interplay between these two hereso soft and gentle. You’ve captured them both well.
FlamingMaple chapter 15 . 9/19
The tension is so well built in this conversation!
FlamingMaple chapter 12 . 9/19
I started reading this last night, and was so utterly captivated (and laughing my socks off) that I neglected to review. I’m utterly delighted and enchanted by this. The weaving through canon is elegant, with the story standing firmly on its own two feet. You’ve captured the characters so precisely.
LillianBroderick chapter 25 . 5/18
Love it
momma2fan chapter 46 . 3/18
My heart is breaking for them. I'm so glad to see you are continuing this. Can't wait to see what happens in the next story.
When will you update again? We've been waiting patiently for a long time already. Pls update!
Tashakcooks chapter 46 . 2/19
Loved this and can't wait to see what comes next!
Please please please update! I've been waiting for a long time for this story to reach its final height. I love ur writing style and I love the fiction so much!
Gigileexo chapter 46 . 1/2
Wow I’ve loved this, so glad there’s a sequel cause I need more! I love how cannon the characters are, but more developed and oh-so loveable. Not that I don’t love the original, but this is just so much more fleshed out, I love it! Thanks for sharing!
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
Stupid Volvo Owner has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Bevey99 chapter 46 . 12/3/2018
Wow, great read. Really brilliant. Thank you 2 for writing.
Foenix2phorks chapter 46 . 11/19/2018
I read your story a few weeks back before I signed up here ( I was a huge lurker lol) and absolutely loved it! You portrayed Edward in a much sweeter, boyish light that is much needed around here (there's soooo many fics where Edward is either a sulky punk or a cocky butthead).

And I gotta say that their relationship flowed more smoothly and realistically than even in the Twilight book.

Thank you for finishing this!
Knit Bit chapter 46 . 11/11/2018
Wow. I couldn't put this story down. I don't even know how I found it but my goodness... it's so, so good! What a wonderful read- and just enough of a difference from the saga. :) Truly, I loved every word.

Knit