Reviews for Your Own Worst Enemy
Love the story! Really different, creepy sometimes, but a good one. Specially love the twins and their dinamics
vane1980 chapter 20 . 10/1/2017
wow hoy encontré esta historia y realmente me encantó me encantaría saber si Sofía se salvo después del viaje en el tiempo estaré revisando tus historias la ame
bspooky3 chapter 20 . 6/29/2016
Wow! That was an amazing story! Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Can you re add Hellfire Quarry. I really liked that story.
shanik chapter 20 . 5/30/2015
This whole story was really great! I totally enjoyed Amelia and Hunter. Great job creating such fantastic OCs. I think these two are the best Caryl kids I've come across. Also, two Daryls? That's genius. Made the story twice as good.

I'd love to know what happened to the rest of the gang. Did they all meet up in Tennessee?
LucyVanPolevault chapter 16 . 9/5/2014
Ugh! Even better! Wow... Very hot...
LucyVanPolevault chapter 14 . 9/5/2014
Man... I was hoping for a scene where young Daryl has to listen to older and Daryl have sex. Maybe that's coming? Fingers crossed.
LucyVanPolevault chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Too lazy to sign in. This is Monrovia btw. This so GOOD! One of the most original ideas I've seen in fanfic and, so far, executed brilliantly! I love the two jealous Daryls fighting. Hilarious. But it also gets at how far Daryl has come, the shame he's worked through, but not fully as he doesn't trust his younger self. And Merle! Ugh... I love this story! And you know I don't ship, so I'll only read a Caryl fix if it's really good. Okay, off to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
You should write an epalouge! That was great
itsi3 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
I love this! Congratulations on your Baby :)
Crystal
itsi3 chapter 12 . 2/25/2014
Merle was now really weirded out about his hands. "What'd ya see? I don't see nothin'!"
Cracked me up!
Crystal
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
OMG the twilight zone! XD I love that show and now Daryl's stuck in the 5th demention
Jack Karl chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
OMG! This story was awesome. Loved it. Favorite scene was young Daryl trying to (yelling) at older Daryl to get up and keep moving. Great job!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2014
Wonderful story, I hope you get an idea soon, love reading your work.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2014