Reviews for Tis the Season
Roxius chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
I'm sorry for being late with my review here, but: this is rather cute, and romantic, as well XD thanks for actually writing a sequel to this one! Really cute stuff! I'm not sure to much of what else to say, but it's nice to see the two of them seem to be together now. Maybe show what happens the day after too? :P Or another couple getting together among their group of friends?
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This was great! (Wavy Line)

So, we have Ushio, the awesome lone wolf, wanting to spend New Year's Eve all by her lonesome...until none other than our favorite redheaded pervert finds the girl that smooched her at the X-Mas party. LOL That was pretty genius. :3

Then, we have shenanigans as Nene worms her way into Ushio's house, room and eventually, her bed, all thanks to her silver tongue. Yeeees, Nene is a genius! X3 And she's one Helluva kisser, too! *3*

This was great, my friend!

Happy New Year!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
HollowPoint chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Hehe, you actually did it, and before the new year too. I can't say I'm surprised that it did indeed end up being a followup to the Ushio/Nene moment of the last chapter, but I was still rooting for Tatsuki instead. Not that I really favor one over the other between the 2 of them, I'm just weird like that, like...if you started the 1st chapter with Tatsuki/Nene kissing instead, I'd probably have been rooting for Ushio/Nene in this chapter.(that wouldn't apply to Nene/Torako, nor does it apply when I'm particularly attached to how a pair is going, in this case it was simply that I wasn't attached to how Ushio/Nene was going, so I was still neutral, which made my mind be like "Hmm..I wonder how Tatsuki/Nene would be"...it's all very complex o.o)

Anywho, while it might not exactly have been my pair of choice for this story, it was still quite well written, as usual, and certainly good.(I can after all still tell if something is good or not even if the pair didn't go my way XD) Oh, and if my explanation of why the pair I root for changes sometimes seems a bit odd or confusing, well...that could be because I myself have no idea why it happens either, I just was saying what seems to makes sense to me x3

Also! have a happy new year! And I look forward to whatever you may come up with next whenever you feel like writing another story, be it Hyakko or one of the few other series you write that I like.(Ya know, Panty & Stocking if Scanty/Stocking, and maybe Lucky Star, but I doubt it about LS, since I only like Tsukasa/Konata for it, and you've never done that before)
HollowPoint chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Quite nice, as usual. I could definitely see this being something Nene would take advantage of, be it with hanging mistletoes or her own personal one. I was a bit surprised that Ushio kissed her so easily though, I guess this Ushio was meant to be more...repressed?(like, she secretly wouldn't mind kissing any of them, but keeps it inside, as opposed to her more usual type where she needs to be won over)
While I'm not a major supporter of Tatsuki/Nene(I'm okay with it, and I rather liked Colours, but it depends on the type of fic), I did like that she managed to spank/molest her in the end XD(just cause I like Nene to get what she wants ;P)

I do wish one of the fics will be Torako/Nene someday though, it seems like Torako never gets any love XD(or at least the love isn't focused enough on her to finally break her down, like it's focused on the others when they're paired with Nene) Not that I mind Ushio/Nene of course, but it's kinda like how it's not as good when you keep eating something you like over and over.(and I do technically like Torako/Nene a bit more)
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Well, well, soldier...

This was great!

(Happy Sigh) Yup. I'm smiling like a goof right now. LOL This little one-shot was full of Lulz, Nene shenanigans and of course, a lovely li'l X-Mas chu. *3* Me gusta!

Great work, my friend! Merry Christmas! :3

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Roxius chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ah good to see these three from Hyakko again, and Nene up to her usual hijinks :P too bad it was a short one compared to the others, but it was still really cute, and very nice of Ushio to be willing to give into Nene's pervy demands even if Tatsuki withstood her ground XD thanks for writing it! Merry Christmas to you too