Reviews for We Try And Run Away, But End Up Running Back
skystar99 chapter 1 . 5/27
Okay..hands down one of the best leyna stories i've read
that ending GOT ME! this was really really nice. I would not normally ship these two... really more of a LIPER person. But this was genius! Loved it :) thanks!
rroslyn chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
The first time I've read this was around 2013, when my best friend forced me to it. You see, I wasn't a English-speaker that time, so I just put this on Google Translate and read it. And loved it.
Now, yesterday, I remembered of this story and came back to it. And I absolutely love it even more. May has a gift, she's an amazing writer. That's it. I love this fanfiction. Thanks for it, May!
LotrHpHoo chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I think the ending was done really nicely. I was a bit confused about the occasional change of tense.
Jianna3960 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This was the most amazing story I've ever read in my life besides the other leyna stories I read. I mean there good to but this story is like the one I love.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
good
Lost-In-A-New-World chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Love it! Perfect Leyna
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Make another I love this
StephLopez chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Aw! This was the sweetest Leyna fic I have ever read! :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
And I fell in love more and more with this as y progressed.
Silver and White Angels chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my god I love it! I've never truly thought of Leo and Reyna as a couple because I tend to go by book pairings, though I love Percy x Artemis (sometimes more than Percy x Annabeth) but I absolutely love this! It'll make me look for more Leo x Reyna as SomethingMoreCreative has made me fall in love with reading Jason x Piper fanfics when I wouldn't have before. YOu have turned me into a believer! This story has everything I look for! Background, details, a full plot, character development, trying not to make the characters too OOC, even if it's an A/U. I LOVE THIS! KEEP IT UP! 3
Unused Account Here chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I'm kind happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I read this, but sad that it's more or less finished. If you can, I'd like it if you wrote more leyna stories.(wink wink)
ps.alphamega chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
nice try
GraySkies chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh my gods, this is awesome! The story (Or oneshot) developed that I couldn't put my laptop down! Keep up the awesome work! (I seriously write that on every fanfic I review[The keep up the awesome work part, not the rest!]!)
solstar16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014