Reviews for We Try And Run Away, But End Up Running Back
Your biggest fan chapter 1 . 6/9
Make another I love this
StephLopez chapter 1 . 3/23
Aw! This was the sweetest Leyna fic I have ever read! :)
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 2/26
And I fell in love more and more with this as y progressed.
Silver and White Angels chapter 1 . 1/2
Oh my god I love it! I've never truly thought of Leo and Reyna as a couple because I tend to go by book pairings, though I love Percy x Artemis (sometimes more than Percy x Annabeth) but I absolutely love this! It'll make me look for more Leo x Reyna as SomethingMoreCreative has made me fall in love with reading Jason x Piper fanfics when I wouldn't have before. YOu have turned me into a believer! This story has everything I look for! Background, details, a full plot, character development, trying not to make the characters too OOC, even if it's an A/U. I LOVE THIS! KEEP IT UP! 3
Patricia Starara chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
I'm kind happy and sad at the same time. Happy that I read this, but sad that it's more or less finished. If you can, I'd like it if you wrote more leyna stories.(wink wink)
ps.alphamega chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
nice try
GraySkies chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Oh my gods, this is awesome! The story (Or oneshot) developed that I couldn't put my laptop down! Keep up the awesome work! (I seriously write that on every fanfic I review[The keep up the awesome work part, not the rest!]!)
solstar16 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
FREAKING ADORABLE.
sassysarcasticpotato chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
One of the best short stories I've read in a while!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This officially had to be the cutest thing I've ever read! It brought tears to my eyes. It made me realize the type of guy I need in my life. I love how you made Leo just perfect haha keep up the good work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Haha LOVED IT! Absolutely loved it and now i would like go point something out... Besides the fun fact that it was a really great story, both plot and prose you made a bit of f unny in their furst lunch scene when she gets him to leave work, it says she flipped her head over her shoulder.. Hehehehehehe i think its meant to say hair? ;) i really did like and and imma gonna read some more of yours ( if you have any idk imma gonna check now)
l chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Hands down. This is the best fic on the entire site, no argument this is perfect. I can't believe you're not a published best seller
CreativeIdealist chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Your stories are amazing, as always...!
Hi chapter 1 . 3/11/2014