Reviews for A Cup of Kindness
Jaimbee chapter 19 . 5/14
I would love to see a sequel to this story. You are so good at writing Buffy/Oz pairings. I really enjoyed this story and I hope you are inspired to write that sequel. Thank you for the time and effort you put into your stories. -J

P.S. - this ending is something else...I almost threw my iPad when I realized there was nonext chapter...haha
Thanks again.
So... sequel? I really need all this resolved and you just have a way with Buffy/Oz that is unparalleled. You have a talent and I’m glad you’re on board with my favorite pairing!
We never did get this sequel. Really gonna need one. I'm not above begging.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 19 . 3/29/2017
Well, I am going to treat this ending as a 'price of the magics' because I cannot find a sequel. So, I have to say Willow's losses are a price of all that was done. Which makes the ending of this kind of bittersweet and I cannot imagine her reacting well to Buffy and Oz ending up together...

I still love the story though it feels unfinished. I do hope maybe you will come back to this universe. It needs an ending. This is a stopping point.

Blue
DeepBlueJoy chapter 18 . 3/29/2017
I love that... the picture... it feels exactly right.

Thanks for a new picture for Buffy. I like this ending. And I can picture the two of them running a magical English pub with a small brood of kids underfoot... And maybe occasionally, Oz or Buffy coming out of retirement when they're really needed...
DeepBlueJoy chapter 17 . 3/29/2017
I do so love your synergy... Welcoming Oz into the family with the jewels is a lovely touch and of course, Ethan knows all b/c Ethan is magical. I miss Robin Sachs.

If you like Ethan and Giles together, I do hope you've read the lovely epic story Of Old Mystics by Wolfling and Magpie. It is on AO3 and also on their own site. Sorry I can't do links here but if you put Ethan and Giles into the search with the title OOM, you can google it easily enough. Ethan and Giles have very cool energy and that story helped make me a fanfic writer. It showed me just how much a story could do.

Your story has some of the same healing qualities, and trust me when I tell you that's meant as a *great* compliment.

Peace,
Blue
I'm DeepBlueJoy at Twisting the Hellmouth, if you ever want to contact me.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 16 . 3/29/2017
So these feasts of yours... I wish I knew what they were... research, i guess...
DeepBlueJoy chapter 15 . 3/29/2017
Nicely done. She didn't deserve to be chosen.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 14 . 3/29/2017
Funny how much Buffy has always been family to them... Willow needs her and she's there with bells on. Pity Willow wasn't that person when Buffy needed her. I can blame Kennedy for a lot of it, though. Hard to think when your mind and magic are being screwed with.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 13 . 3/29/2017
oh, one more reason to hate Kennedy. scary. what is she, a succubus or just an evil bitch?
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 3/29/2017
I love your Ethan!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 10 . 3/29/2017
A unique claim.
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
poor girl. so broken. so afraid. betrayal of friends and loss of love. you don't even need bad magic for that, do you?
DeepBlueJoy chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
It makes sense that they might all be under a spell, but I am not sure I believe it's not their doing. The scoobies did a number of Buffy. They had so much power over her. And you know what happens with too much power!

Willow is a greedy little thing. She has Kennedy and doesn't really want her, but keeps her, and now she sees Oz and wants him too, though she really doesn't want him deep down. sighs.
Catlimere chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
I love all of your stories, but I admit a special fondness for your Buffy/Oz stories...although the Buffy /Coulson one and all the others are equally amazing. I look forward to more happy reading. Thank you for the time you take to give us such great tales. Your characterization, dialogue, description of the action/scene ...all top notch!