Reviews for A Cup of Kindness
DeepBlueJoy chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
poor girl. so broken. so afraid. betrayal of friends and loss of love. you don't even need bad magic for that, do you?
DeepBlueJoy chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
It makes sense that they might all be under a spell, but I am not sure I believe it's not their doing. The scoobies did a number of Buffy. They had so much power over her. And you know what happens with too much power!

Willow is a greedy little thing. She has Kennedy and doesn't really want her, but keeps her, and now she sees Oz and wants him too, though she really doesn't want him deep down. sighs.
Catlimere chapter 19 . 11/15/2016
I love all of your stories, but I admit a special fondness for your Buffy/Oz stories...although the Buffy /Coulson one and all the others are equally amazing. I look forward to more happy reading. Thank you for the time you take to give us such great tales. Your characterization, dialogue, description of the action/scene ...all top notch!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/28/2016
Please continue. I like your Buffy stories!
Rozy chapter 8 . 3/9/2016
I love it a lot.
Rozy chapter 6 . 3/9/2016
Awwww, how cute and sweet.
Rozy chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
I like it when Giles gets all father-like to Buffy. Dawn and Xander are annoying here.
Willow, as always, tries to be the pacifist but at this time, it wasn't right.
nicci1244 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Love your stories, I hope you come back and continue this one. You make Buffy and Oz together seem natural and totally mean to be. I'd love to see how Willow reacts to it.
brendafay chapter 19 . 3/11/2015
love it
Halimede chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
Please put out more! That ending leaves so much to be desired.
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Please pry those lovely sequels out of your mind. I love the Buffy Oz thing and would love to see more. If you don't have time I was hoping to get back into writing and would love to ghost write for you. ..
Jess chapter 19 . 3/11/2014
I find the way you write absolutely fantastic and would very much love a sequel. I lile how you make Oz so protective and his dynamoc with 'the family' and Buffy. Please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Sequel, yes please. I loved this story and can not wait for more.
locardxchange chapter 19 . 2/9/2014
That is sure h a great story, just wow! I hope you will carry it on.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
Please write a sequel! I love your Buffy/Oz stories.
83 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »