Reviews for A Cup of Kindness
omslagspapper chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
if anyone but oz were saying these things to giles he'd have been cleaning his glasses so much!

haha ethan
serenitie1 chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
its so funny how ethan is being so clever.
skullmunkey chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
Another good chapter. I could read this one forever.
omslagspapper chapter 16 . 1/7/2014
OMG WHAT BUFFY IS GONNA HAVE TO GIVE UP CHOCOLATE what! this is a tragic ending i'm shocked n appalled this is ridiculous who do i have to speak to to see this chocolate thing fixed are we sure kennedy is dealt with fully wow no chocolate what a cruel and unusual punishment
:p

haha no but for real that's such an unfortunate wolf related thing !

also i loled at ever ethan rayne joke in this chapter
omslagspapper chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
haha yesssss go buffy go

i bet faith totes loved kennedy trying to boss her around with magicks :o
Jhiz chapter 15 . 1/6/2014
Oh, SWEET!

Neat way to resolve the Kennedy situation. Even better than death, life without the power she once held. Now that is a just punishment. I also love that Buffy called in "my power".

Thanks for the update!
omslagspapper chapter 14 . 1/5/2014
even though xander and dawn are still under some spellz(haha i typoed smellz) they still aren't being very apologetic o.o was kennedy's spell supposed to like suck out their personality and put hers in place? haha

also whoa buffy, good thing these guys are really dense! tryna let the puppy dogs out of the uh... secret puppy dog magic secret place early? they're still a little evil! shhh haha g. willakers, tellin ppl the potential weaknesses.

i like kennedy in canon a lot until she starts like, the anti-buffy league and is president. which is short lived but i can hold a grudge against a fictional character if i want! :p
omslagspapper chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
O.O
O.O
(O.0)

IS KENNEDY THE OLD LADY FROM DOUBLE MEAT PALACE? haha

ah yes, everything is making so much sense now...
Jhiz chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
That was all new levels of nasty for Kennedy. From evilly-jealous to EVIL.

I hope she wipes Willow's mind instead of just killing her. Can't save someone who is already dead (yes, I know that it happens oh so many times but it wonks so much).

Thanks for the update.
SlytherinQueen86 chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Uh Oh. I hope someone decides to check on her. Can't wait to read more! :)
omslagspapper chapter 12 . 1/3/2014
haha oh man willow is going to be maaaad probably maybe when she finds out about boz

dawn is a mystery to me like, the curse is broken, so why doesn't she feel bad about cursing her sister who is not only her sister but also THE slayer? dang harsh dawn. squddily diddily whoa.

ooh oz telling of xander and dawn is so nice. it's good that buffy has 3 ppl on her side again

i love it when ethan is nice to buffy ugh, i never knew i liked that until your fanfictions haha

GG
omslagspapper chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
hehe oz is so sweet and annoying with his guilt feelings! like yeah you didn't ask her exactly if she wanted to be mated to a werewolf and have her curse broken but she clearly did! look she is not even upset! haha poor sweet momentarily guilt-ridden oz. anyway buffy probably had some inkling of what they were meant to be doing by how they were like getting their intense cuddle on b4 and it magically made her feel hella better.

ugh i love daniel osbourne so much. he's the best of all the non-buffy scoobies
Guest chapter 11 . 1/2/2014
Another new chapter. Awesome. I don't know why I like this pairing so much, but I do, and I like the way you write them. Keep up the good work.
omslagspapper chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
aue boz got all wolfy and now they're wolf hitched

surprisingly buffy did not even freak out about possibly (depending on your creative license with werewolf lore) being turned into a werewolf or getting preggers with puppies. (haha first flower babies, now puppies. not sorry they'll probably be shiba inus)

buffy's friends seriously better be so cursed for treating her so poorly

also are they not downstairs while this is happening? i feel like i read that in the last chapter they were coming for dinner? that would be awkward lol willow's all like hey maybe we can do a lil somthin somethin and oz is upstairs choosing his wolf wife 4lyfe.

8/8 blonde shiba inus being ridiculous
omslagspapper chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
uhuhu is it amy and warren? is it kennedy? is it rake? is it... i dunno who else it could be right now dont' tell me i just like guessing !

augh!

hehehe bozzles and ethiles okay that is a crappy ship name. maybe ethpert no... idk you know who i mean!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »