Reviews for A Cup of Kindness
Jhiz chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
*shudder* no one should ever have to eat split pea soup. It is a curse unto itself. Buffy should have kept the bread and fed the soup to the "dog" *laugh*.

Great interplay between Ethan and Giles. The conversation was nicely informative while still feeling natural (and gotta love formerly evil lovers... the acceptance and wink to seal the deal are cute)

Thanks for another update!
skullmunkey chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
I'm loving this story. It's hard to find Buffy/Oz stories at all, so this story was a nice surprise when I found it. Keep up the good work, and keep the updates flowing.
omslagspapper chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
i'm doing the snoopiest snoopy dance for BOZ right now
Jhiz chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Thank you for making Oz be understanding of Buffy's feelings (even for another male). She has never had that. All her males have always hated the other males in her life (well, maybe Xander didn't hate Giles and vice verso but otherwise, they often seem to bicker and poke at her relationships and decisions about her relationships both good and bad). So, anyway, thank you for allowing Oz to be the bigger man (*giggle* kinda funny since he makes even Spike seem big). I greatly appreciate it.

I also like how you mixed Yoni-linga with Yin-Yang in Buffy's speech. I actually did not know the Hindu terms and so I got to learn something new today.

Hmm, now I am wondering what constitutes "not cutting it". I would figure anyone not cutting it would be pretty dead already.

Thank you for the update!
Jhiz chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
I like the image of the locked door barring Willow and the others from returning. They way you crafted this story makes it a very fitting and satisfying addition. I like the chocolate mention too.

As I re-read from the beginning I am starting to wonder if Kennedy didn't put in her own two cents into the spell that is making things wonky. She has jealousy issues and what better way to have complete ownership of Willow's affection than to have Buffy dead by self-inflicted Slayercide?
omslagspapper chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
o.o
o.O
O.o
O.O

i hope willow is under hella spells to make her not a good friend to buffy cos otherwise she's probably gonna try to mess up the beautiful lovely adorable boz that you have crafted so far and i might want to actually give her a really bad haircut that she can't fix with magicks and maybe trip her a few times depending on how much she messes everything up haha
omslagspapper chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
haha ethan
much sass

d'aw bozzles
TieDyeJackson chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Awww tender moment at the end of this chapter. Lol your let it snow was so lighthearted that I forgot how dark you could go and this one is a real sad one lol
TieDyeJackson chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
I always liked Kennedy. She always gets the bum wrap for being Tara's replacement. She was a very strong character who didn't get the credit she deserved
TieDyeJackson chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I may be way off base but is this gonna be a Boz fic ... I got a hunch it may be. Love Oz as a character and was my third most wanted ship behind Spara and Spaith.
TieDyeJackson chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
The homo-eroticism between Giles and Ethan is thick in this chapter and the amount of sorrow you convey through Buffy is just heartbreaking
TieDyeJackson chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Lol, I didn't think it was possible but you made me hate those three more than the strong dislike I already have for them but you have me intrigued with whats gonna happen now. Fatherly Giles is awesome and Dru and Buffy embracing in tears is a very powerful image.
SlytherinQueen86 chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Oh poor Buffy! Can't wait to see how she feels about Oz when she is more aware. :)
omslagspapper chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
yayaya oz found the buffster go oz super smeller woo!

hope oz can find his way back out

i guess irl there are some spots in the catacombs that are actually quite nice, like people go down there so much they just have their own underground communities and never come out except to get food and sun and stuff but like in the winter they just chill and possibly make forts with blankets and plague bones. the decorative use of the human skeleton is so underrated these days.
omslagspapper chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
haha you know, i'm actually surprised that this curse on buffy ISN'T willow's fault directly. although just sitting around while buffy suffers for 3 years is not cool even if buffy didn't want to break the curse cos it might hurt dawn and xander. the best willow would have been hella researching a way to fix it and telling giles probably. le sigh, willowwww

ugh and oz is gonna have to do a thing to help buffy while ethan gives him all that sass wow haha good thing oz is impervious to sass
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »