Reviews for A Cup of Kindness
omslagspapper chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
FF IS BEING SO DIFFICULT AND NOT LETTING MY REVIEW GO THROUGH

but yes i am loving this story and cheering oz on as if he were running a marathon

also p.s. happy christmas, if you celebrate that or yule or hanukkah or if you celebrate nothing happy day of buffy slaying the krampus :p
Jhiz chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
I officially feel that you have a cruel streak, Annamonk. This is so cool that I hate the thought of waiting until tomorrow for the next update.

I like the way you wrote Oz's internal monolog. The tidbit about Dawn lacking a scent in his memory was an extra little point that I really enjoyed.

Merry Christmas and thank you for writing for us!
SlytherinQueen86 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
I'm getting excited! :) Looks like closer to time for Oz! :) Can't wait to read more soon! :)
omslagspapper chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
oh shibby! i think i spy the v first mention of oz!
wuhuhu, oz, ethan, and giles, breakers of chainz :]
Jhiz chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
Oh, that is cool. I like it when Ethan is actually helpful. One is never fully sure if he will be truly helpful or if he will just be so on the surface. I think this Ethan is is being truly open to helping. Love will do that to you... even make a baddie into a goodie.

I like the subtle mentions of Spike (and to be assumed Angel) being gone. I forgot to mention that for last chapter with the info about Dru (and wasn't that sad unto itself a bit?) but the second mention of Spike made me mention it again.

Anyway, thanks for another update. Love all the prezzies this year from ya, Anna!
SlytherinQueen86 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Love it! :) Can't wait to read more! :)
Jhiz chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
New stories are always a plus... I am liking the promise of Oz *grin* You have sold me on his calming presence in Buffy's hectic life.

The shift to the discussion of the spell by Willow seems a bit abrupt when read. You might want to add some transition or a bit more description of the event to help smooth it. Also, do Xander and Dawn know that their spell targeted Buffy?
omslagspapper chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
i accept all the blame for this story yes!

heheheheheehe

i love it when giles is protective of buffy
also i love to hate xander sometimes
this story has everything