Reviews for Eliminating the Impossible
Serenity5776 chapter 2 . 4/24
I love the concept and hope you'll come back to it.
azulkan2 chapter 2 . 3/30
lol great story.
RHatch89 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
awesome start so far... :)
Lok chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
This is an amazingly unique story one that i enjoy. I would love to read more of this. maybe you could have down the line xander pairing with Summer Glau. there is a episode where they meet her on a train ride. and a long but true reconciliation between Lenard's and Sheldon's friendship.
kedacat chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
You gonna put the human in Sheldon? Or are you goin to totally shock him and everyone else?
thegoldfishassassin chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
This fic is fucking beautiful.
paranoidbychoice chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
you have officially caught my attention please update to keep it :)
fallen-wolfborn chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
I do love this so. I would love to see more.
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Oh this is wonderful. I really really love how Xander shot down Kripke, that was just to wonderful. I also love Xander's answer for who was the better captain.
morgan allayne chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
I really want to see penny react to him now...
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Good on Xander, though surprised he didn't pick Sisko, Reynolds is still a good choice overall Captain wise, would be really interesting to think of his character in the Federation.
Relim chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
O.O! Awesome! Seriously though, this bit that you already have out just got me smiling pretty much the whole way through.
fireball900 chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Looks interesting.I don't normally read BBT fics either, so I'm not sure if I want you to do well on this or not - If you do your usual quality, I'll have *another* new fandom to read!
Robin42069 chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
just the idea of xander and sheldon rooming together is more than enough to bring me back, the fact you got me hooked on such a short story so far makes me hope you continue since i tend to prefer longer stuff before i even look at it.
erik chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
An intriguing and well written entertaining crossover.