Reviews for Eliminating the Impossible
erik chapter 2 . 7/30
An intriguing and well written entertaining crossover.
foxxyinu chapter 2 . 7/24
please write more! i have been waiting for this for almost 2 years! XD
anjel chapter 2 . 7/23
Ohhhh...interesting! Heres hoping you update soon
sniper757 chapter 2 . 7/19
good start and i cant wait to see more.
jeannette.rothenberger chapter 2 . 7/19
LOL! I love you! You bring together two of my favorite series!
Farmer Kyle chapter 2 . 7/18
Yyeeeeessss...

Ha, over-reaction, but I was really hoping to see this continued. It's just one of those crossovers you tilt your head and squint at, then ask "What the hell?" at and dive in.

I chuckled at the Whistler joke. There's also a noticeable typo in the last paragraph; you forgot the "i" in "it."

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
Chi Vayne chapter 2 . 7/18
I question just how long Xander would accept/put up with Sheldon. Sure, he has experience with demanding people but in the case of Cordelia and Anya there were compensations. There are none such with Sheldon.
duskrider chapter 2 . 7/18
I enjoyed the introduction between Sheldon and Xander.
beulah2013 chapter 2 . 7/18
I really want Penny to be the daughter of a potential or a potential that lost her powers after Sunnydale sunk. Or the daughter of a Watcher - some connection to Xander.
gaul1 chapter 2 . 7/18
Good start of story, good backdrop, byes
Shae Vizla chapter 2 . 7/18
Interessing story so far. I must confess I never saw Big Bang Theory, but I think Sheldon did the good choice : you can consider someone who sabotage your work and let you make a fool of yourself as a friend. And Xander dated Cordelia AND Anya, I don't think he would have a real problem with Sheldon.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 7/18
The end of the chapter was hilarious and amazing. Sheldon meeting any of the other Scoobies should be hilarious
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 1/20
... Penny's gonna end all ties with Leonard when she finds out what his sabotage did to Sheldon's career, won't she? At least I hope so.
Ashmo21 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
This looks very promising! I can't wait to read the rest. _
A W chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I can totally see a friendship between Xander and Sheldon working. The question is, how old is Xander at this point. Is it Xander with one eye or Xander on his road trip?