Reviews for Endor Walk
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
So much going on here. A poignant glimpse into the fear both feel about their new relationship: Han's need to be explicitly told of his worth to her, Leia's hesitancy to commit to his allure. And how this insecurity meets and melds with the constant exchanges of power, both explosive and subtle, that characterize their dynamic gives this fic irresistible erotic charge. Awesome work as always.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Lol. Those two are something else, I swear. I love this because it's so them. Can't wait to read more.
ArwenSolo chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I absolutely love this! Love love love the mix of classic H/L banter and mush.
Liz chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
I like it! Very nice.
Blamey77 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I love it! The scar is mentioned in so many fics; I like the idea of Leia viewing herself as above fawning over it. Very believable :) And happy holidays!
Sureleia chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Oh, what a fun pre Christmas treat! I love how you write the interplay between these two. Can't wait for the next piece!
toooldforthis8 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Thanks for putting a smile on my face this evening. Nice angle for a story. Yeah, something about that scar...
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Ha ha, you're so cruel! To just end it right there. But I loved this scene between them. So thanks for the early xmas present. You have a flair for writing intriguing and believable interactions between them. Very nice. I look forward to your upcoming sequel! (And for once you weren't able to sneak an update past me!)
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Aww, what an awesome holiday story! It's both funny AND fluffy!

Looking forward to Predictably Unpredictable!

Have a wonderful holiday of joy and light.

SG