Reviews for Couldn't Sleep?
The Cool Kat chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Having read and reread “Can’t Sleep”, I’d have to say it’s a more than worthy follow-up to “Love Takes Flight” (thanks for the dedication by the way).

Right from the opening paragraphs it makes sense why this one-shot took so long complete; you obviously put a lot of work into it and it’s very well thought out. I love the little details of how their relationship progressed from their first night together and how well they know each other intimately now; everything from endurance to turn-ons.

The whole premise of this fanfic was ‘Chance and Jake feel restless and decide to pass the time by having sex’; ergo 75% of this one-shot is made up of them having said sex. And damn Red, you keep better at writing scenes like this. That single paragraph flashback of Chance and Jake getting carried away on their couch is sexy as hell, and something I can easily picture them doing (for some reason I’ve always envisioned them as guys who aren’t that hard to arouse).

And things get progressively sensual from there, from the blow job to Chance’s line ‘Do you plan on fucking me through my tighty-whities?’ that produces such a funny mental image of Jake trying to do just that. The alternating point-of-views are also as funny as I remember them being the last line: one of my favorite examples has to be ‘His mind was as ready to explode almost as much… as his cock disappeared into the crevice between Chance's rotund thighs Jake felt the inner warmth from Chance that he had come to love’. Classic.

The double whammy of Jake fisting Chance while he’s inserting himself in him… let’s just say Jake really wanted to get Chance off, and to be honest I’m surprised the guy lasted that long. Their two-handed exchange - ‘Whose ass is it?’ ‘Yours, so long as your dick is mine’ ‘Of course’ – really brought a smile to my face.

Actually, I can say that about pretty much this entire story. Chance and Jake probably wouldn’t want to be called ‘cute’ but that’s exactly what their relationship is, especially with all that spooning going on (big spoon, little spoon?), and I like that you still found little moments between all the sex to reaffirm how much they love each other.

Funny, hot, and sweet all at the same time I’d have to say this one-shot was well worth the wait Red Aigh, and I commend you for making it such a success. Did you have a merry Christmas?

T.C.K.
Komamura's son chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Oh god I have a nosebleed... Really love it. My words and blood say enough for that.
Kitsune: Roy
DELEON25 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This was indeed a great follow up. Your writing style is really interesting and it works when it switches between both's inner thoughts.

This is a perfectly hot chapter for a cold winter night. X3
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
lol They're soo cute! _
D. Raines chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
This is PERFECT! So hot!

It's refreshing to see a sex scene as perfectly written and meaningful as this, and it's good to see Jake on top for once.

You are the MASTER of this style of stories, Red Aigh, and I couldn't be more excited for part 3. Spectacular job!