Reviews for Five Years and Counting
Please finish . Great story
Your-Guilty-Pleasure chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
Darn my laptop is dying otherwise I'd be finishing this story promptly!
Lets just hope Francis doesn't get too blue and go out seeking his brother's new bride...again. Or gets drugged into it.
GREAT WORK! Can't wait to read more!
RAWR
Melannie Irwin chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love it. !
bekbek12 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Even though you don't ship them, this is still a great story and wish you would finish it.
bekbek12 chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
Awesome chapter
Vengeful Guest chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Sad you don't ship Mash anymore but I get it! I don't either. At least, not the current canon versions of the characters. Second half of season one is like a completely different show from the one we fell in love with. Too bad it wasn't canceled after episode 12, leaving us with good memories and hope for Mash's future! You should give your Mary and Bash a happy ending anyway! You're the storyteller - you're in control. ;) Don't let that idiot Laurie McCarthy with her Francis obsession and poor writing skills, ruin everything. Fanfic writers like you have better ideas and more talent to execute them. Show her how it's done! ;) I seriously wish someone would force her to read the best Mash fics and help her understand the characters and their potential. But she's a moron, you can tell from her interviews...she can't even keep her story straight and talks about stuff that never happened on the show. Not to mention her interpretation of what DID happen is completely wrong. ARRGHH. Worst part is seeing fic writers like you giving up though! She's succeeded in killing Mash and driving fans away. :( DON'T LET HER WIN!
Megan chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Please please please please continue its a really good story u owe us this much
mbih0098 chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
Considering I'm still a Mary/Bash shipper I hope you don't kill either of them. I've really enjoyed this fic a lot so I'm sad you lost your inspiration. Please continue!
mbih0098 chapter 16 . 6/16/2014
I hope you update soon. I'm so mad at the creators of Reign, I need a little comfort. Please continue!
rayrai chapter 10 . 4/29/2014
great job:)
rayrai chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
like it so far:)
Asiraya chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Why are you portraying Elizabeth as an evil woman?
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Wouldn't this not work at all? First they wouldn't be able to absebt for 5 years if she wanted to maintain the throne of scotland. Second, francis's wife can't be a virgin because the consumation would have been witnessed. Third, they would not legitimize bash since that would make francis and all his siblings illegitamate. They only tried it because it looked like mary was getting britian so they tried to give what she wanted while remaining tied.
Carlaisabel chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
great chapter. go bash! mary is pregnant, im so happy for her, i hope that greer is wrong. please update soon
NeverKnows2 chapter 16 . 4/23/2014
They kill mash in the show I'm so dead.