Reviews for Shining Light
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 6 . 5/24/2005
This was your first story? Well, that's very understandable concerning how much you rushed it (we've all been there before). Other than that, I think you did quite nicely. It's pretty hard finding good Henrika fics here on or anywhere else at any time.

Henrika, I don't suppose you still care for Digimon? Just to let you know, More Tamers To Boot has been reposted and rewritten along with many of my other stories. Feel free to check them out if you wish.
White-Winged Darkness chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
so it's over? not bad Henrika...
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
write some more action and adventure!
Lizzy Koneko-chan chapter 6 . 12/13/2003
Corny and sappy...but somehow I liked it. Send me an email when you get other Digimon fics out there.
_ Keep writing, cuz its gonna take you places!_
~~Lizzy K.
Kaychan87 chapter 6 . 4/19/2003
oh I so can't believe I never read this story before! Sappy or not, I loved it! There were just some minor things, like not starting a new paragraph everytime a new speaker spoke, but it got better closer to the end. Awesome story Henrika!
YearOfTheCat chapter 6 . 3/3/2003
Interesting story.

Actually, I'm saying this because I don't know your email or homepage. If you'd kindly give me them, I'd be grateful.
Himitsu the Hunter chapter 6 . 1/5/2003
Thank you for the web site.. i thought id take a look at your work as you were kind enought to review mine.

I enjoy your consept for this fanfic very much as it is also one i had considered using but id like to give you a pointer that might help improve the skill of your story telling. You move a little too quickly from major point to major point of your story... slow down a little and consider the various small things that could be happening inbetween, even something that at one part of the story may seem utterly irrelivant but when the reader gets farther on it utterly shocks them that the that seemingly irrelavant point has now blossomed into something that the story can be constructed around like a small action or a few out of place words, subtlety is success and fill the poits between the action a little more, it makes when you do get to the fight more interesting.

I hope that my advice is appreciated... and if not feel free to tell me where to stick it ...lol... thank you very much and i hope to see your name on my review board again! _
PO.Texaco chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
sorry, forgot to answer your question. Whats wrong is that she is completely lost, the only reason that she can understand Henry is cause in anime they allways make it so that people in Japan can understand people in France and Mexico, so i just incorporated this into it. and also she's a HUMAN! maybe i didn't make that clear in the story.
PO.Texaco chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
hey! good ficcy, me like. no there will not be Henrika unfortunately cause there is going to be Henry/OC. But there might be some Jerato, or Rukato, or Takato/OC. not sure yet. there will be OC/OC though which will be interestingness.
archforge chapter 6 . 11/17/2002
I still say you could have explained a few things better in the story. But on a whole the story wasn't that bad.

It was a sound plot, that you could have done more with, but on a whole. Not bad.

See You Around.
littleweirdwriter chapter 6 . 11/16/2002
I started reading this and I thought I was having a deja vu, but it just hit me that I read this story before at Mixed Wind. Anyway, the story was really good and very creative. Keep up the good work!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 6 . 11/16/2002
Even though I hate Henrika fics, I still read this. Great ending to this story.
WarGrowl90 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Good story! I'll try to remember to do what you asked me to for the scene changes. Anyway, is Jerato, Jenrya?
archforge chapter 5 . 11/12/2002
Can't fault you for not trying,

More Descriptions!

The ending is a bit weird but I'll read on.

See You Around!
Ladychichi chapter 5 . 11/11/2002
your welcom you should really keep writing the story was short but good

READ MY FICS!