Reviews for The Best Friend Contract
GOOD AND BAD! GOOD AND BAD!
Izahid69 chapter 12 . 7/13
Omg so cute! Please update soon, and IDK how Austin's gonna be mad at Ally, I mean, it's not her fault...
letmetakeyourpicturebaby chapter 12 . 6/13
thank you so very much for updating, it means the world:)

and such a high-qual chapter too!

not really sure what you mean by grammar errors, because I don't see any, but I guess we're all our own worst critic so to be expected:D

looking forward to more chapters and stories from you! good to see that you haven't lost your touch or inspiration for writing:)
Dont-Stop-Believin chapter 12 . 6/13
Ahhhhh so happy to decided to write this again ! Poor Austin but soooo good! Please continue :)
Can't wait till it's off hold
FictionalMusicReader chapter 12 . 3/31
Okay. Thanks for tell us ahead advance. I will staying here waiting until you come back. I hope everything goes better for you.
Samaria15 chapter 11 . 3/22
Well, this story was just great! I loved how you didn't rush anything in the story. And how you didn't really specify their relationship status after the pretend date. I just loved it all. It's a shame you never finished it. Now that the show is over you probably will never finish it. But I want you to know, it was really good.
Samaria15 chapter 10 . 3/22
Love this chapter! So adorable! I like it when Austin & Ally are friends, but when they are together, it's even better.
Samaria15 chapter 8 . 3/21
Woah Austin didn't even care that his girlfriend just slapped Ally? All he cares about is chasing after her? That's cold.
Samaria15 chapter 7 . 3/21
I loved Chapter 6 it was great. When Austin shook his head and said "Just confused" it reminded me of High School Musical 3 when Troy was talking to Ms. Darbus after "Scream". But it was probably just me relating the two together.
Samaria15 chapter 6 . 3/21
I really am enjoying this story
libra986 chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Please! Please! Please! Tell me that you didn't abandon this story. It's really good and well written. I have to know what happened in the end!
AusllyRaura chapter 11 . 4/18/2015
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN! WHAT DID AUSTIN DO WRONG?! AND ARE THEY OFFICIALLY DATING AT THIS POINT?!
Jolly chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
More please, this is good.
elsie rivers chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
O.M.G. you updated! yay! i'm so happy i swear to god. you just made my day :)

yeah, im kinda confused too...are they together now? or is this still a "pretend date" thing?

but good job :) please clarify my above question though, thanks!