Reviews for The Best Friend Contract
libra986 chapter 11 . 5/2
Please! Please! Please! Tell me that you didn't abandon this story. It's really good and well written. I have to know what happened in the end!
AusllyRaura chapter 11 . 4/18
Jolly chapter 11 . 1/22
More please, this is good.
elsie rivers chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
O.M.G. you updated! yay! i'm so happy i swear to god. you just made my day :)

yeah, im kinda confused too...are they together now? or is this still a "pretend date" thing?

but good job :) please clarify my above question though, thanks!
partofthecrowd chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
Glad you're back! I'm confused...are they together now?
elsie rivers chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
i LOVE your story! its too bad you arent updating it though because it could REALLY grow into something great. not that it isnt already great, (oh trust me, its way more than great), but it could and would definitely be even more awesome if you updated.

i see that youre have writers block though, and i totally understand, so i thought you might want some inspiration. i, personally, dont have any ideas, but i have a blog where i talk about auslly and i recently posted a list of fanfiction stories that are just as amazing as this one! and they circle around this type of "best friend - relationship" theme. just type in foreverme628 and then .wordpress and then .com and it's there!

you can really explore the stories on there by different fanfiction authors if you need help. and for you readers out there, maybe you could explore on there too? you know, if you want some auslly stories to read alongside this one?

oh, and i really not trying to distract people from this story. i just thought since we're all auslly shippers here, maybe we could share some stories and stuff? anyways, good luck with the story! its amazing so far :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Sad to see you're on a break but I understand!
Luckystarz910 chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
I totally understand. You want everyone to be happy, feel it's good enough and to your standards as well. It'll be worth the wait because I love this story :)
NeverForgetMeFriend chapter 11 . 8/15/2014
Okay I hope thing get better for you.
Serene P chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
I'm am trying my hardest not to freak out. But seriously, you are the best Auslly writer ever! (I mean it) They are finally going on a date! Austin is just so sweet. They are going to end up together, no matter if the contract states that they can't. They will end up together. On a totally different comment, great chapter! 3ed it.
RossR5 chapter 10 . 5/14/2014
Awwwww! Its a "pretend" date! How adorable! I WANT A KIISS OMGODD! EEEEEEEKKK! :) :) :) Austin is a genius! (With the date being all cheesy cuz she... U know) and all, its just! Wow! I WANT AUSLLY! Pleeeeeease updaaate soon!? :)))) I love love love love love love loooove this story so so so so so so soooo much! :O _
ItsYaGirlTerTer chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Hehe. Is Austin hiding some feelings for Ally? Tell her dude!
Ausllyrauraluv chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Musicisart22 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Aww I loved it! Can't wait for the next chap!
kold as moonlite chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
Awww, after this story is over, you should change the names of the characters and have it published! This would be like the next Nicholas Sparks book! And I would totally buy sixteen copies...