Reviews for Infernal Ice
přidejtan olafa a svena
TMNTPRO15 chapter 3 . 3/25
P
Angel chapter 15 . 3/24
This chapter was freaking dark...
Lust In Your Eyes chapter 45 . 3/18
When will you update ?! O
I want to read more! Please! Please! Please!
Nala375 chapter 45 . 3/17
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I SPENT HOURS READING AN AMAZING STORY AND I COULDNT WAIT TO FIND OUT HOW IT ENDED BUT GUESS WHAT?! I NEVER GOT TO FIND OUT HOW THIS STORY ENDED BECUASE THE STORY ISNT FINISHED YET! I know it's not the authors fault, it's just that I was really looking forward to finding out what happens. Take it as a compliment, the story was so amazing I was mad that there was no ending because I was so attached to plot and everything. I have very little patience and it absolutely kills me when I don't know what happens to characters in a story or book. Very good book.
Jelsa Frost chapter 1 . 3/17
I love your story!
Angel Walsh chapter 12 . 3/16
Is the baby immortal? Bc what is the use if turning elsa immortal if there baby isn't going to be immortal
Angel Walsh chapter 1 . 3/15
This is freaking awesome girl!
Lotusflowerbloom2000 chapter 45 . 3/15
I loved this chapter, poor Elsa hopefully her Jack will be back soon.
I miss Jack too
I just hope that there'll be some emotional things in the next chapter.
I can't beat them yet I kinda, LOVE them.
I think I'm mad. That's what my friends tell me, anyways.
Biggestfanofyou chapter 45 . 3/14
I promise you that I'll do ANYTHING to help you reach 2000 reviews.
Oh my god!
Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much for considering my requests!
I do understand and as I said in My last review, I'll wait as long as it takes for you to update.

Take your time and produce the best chapter in the world as you always do.

Praise, support, hope, love.
Your biggest fan in the whole universe.
:D
Jelsa love chapter 45 . 3/14
Oh my goodness! What just happened? Man I cannot believe Jack didnt recognize Elsa :( Poor Elsa, must be so heartbreaking for her. Im so excited to see what Manny will do because I miss Jack, although I do really really like dark and evil Jack haha. As usual I LOVE this story. You should be so proud Arendelle frost! :) looking forward to the next chapter!
I almost cried when Elsa said, "what has he done to you?" to jack :(
Stella chapter 45 . 3/13
Omg I frickin LOVE evil Jack! But yeah I agree I also miss sweet Jack! Love this chapter so much and I cant wait to read whats next! :)
1,893 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »