Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Perfectly Reasonable Explanation
LovinqRosiie chapter 1 . 5/6
Indeed, at first glance, this prologue got me bored and I was about to click X on this window. But then I looked at each word individually and connected them, focused for once, rather than skimming - and now I can already tell this will not be a story easily forgotten.
- Lyra x
skywiseskychan chapter 25 . 3/18
Well this has been a quite fun ride. I'm curious if it will continue or if you're done, though I suspect from the last update it is the later.
skywiseskychan chapter 10 . 3/17
As an aside, my first go to for explaining radioactivity to someone unfamiliar with it would be a lit coal.

Imagine a substance like a lit coal, that gives off light, and heat over time. Of course the heat isn't actually warmth, but more like a poison, and so the more of this poison that is given off over time the more sick you get for being in proximity to it. Eventually the coal will finish burning, changing to ash, so too will this substance but the process takes hundreds or thousands of years, rather than hours, and it happens naturally, without having been lit on fire.
Lonnmordaren chapter 1 . 1/16
In contrary, I'd never drop this pic because of the prologue. I think it sounds very interesting
isabellaevamara chapter 5 . 1/5
whoever tries to obliviate hermione granger should be cursed to have it backfire on them and have their magic bound or always backfiring on them from that moment on or something...grr..

still great story so far..mostly..the prologue made zilch sense really to me at all

olivander seems rather evil and creepy and like yet another bleeping minion of dumbledore now from this story and a couple others i've read.

surely there should be another wand shop somewhere in the wizarding world besides his

and for a society that claims to absolutely adore and cherish children and consider them blessings/nearly sacred...

why are all the adults incompotent or malevolent it seems in regards to the children and ensuring they are properly safe and educated and knowledgeable about the society they live in or coming into?

then you have people like the malfoys/purebloods that claim their reason for despising the others is because they don't even try to adhere to tradition/customs or learn about the wizarding world/society...well then why are you oblivating hermione granger twice in the same day and trying to introduce her as quickly as humanly possible to things so she can't ask any questions and rushing her out of the bank before she can learn about all the other services offered by the bank and the goblins..

and why do people introduce themselves with surnames and ask the muggleborns if they maybe have any magical ancestry, but then prevent them from learning about it or how to find out or that gringotts has inheritance services/tests or that there are magical updating tapestries and public records books they could find their ancestry/heritage in potentially, etcetera..why bother asking the question if the very next sentence is always to wave it off like "oh nevermind its not important"
rogueofstorms chapter 25 . 12/27/2020
I checked the last Update timestamp on this and was shocked to see that it's been three years. I really enjoy this fic and where it's going, and would love to see it picked up again.
2flyingkiwis chapter 25 . 9/28/2020
Really enjoyed reading this,
Thanks for sharing!
Ramramsam chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE FIRST WORD IN THE FIRST CHAPTER AND I ALREADY THINK THIS IS AMAZING JUST BECAUSE OF THE TITLE. THAT IS HOW YOU TITLE A STORY. THAT. FUCKING GENIUS. GOLD.
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
OH MY GOD. This is gorgeous. I love finding literature in the heaps of fanfic nonsense. And those last two lines - absolutely perfect.
Tha Shadow 750 chapter 6 . 7/11/2020
Gah! Maths dammit, math*s*! Even if certain places speak English wrong, Hermione wasn't raised in one of those places!
Corwyn chapter 25 . 6/19/2020
Found this a second time, and it was worth reading twice. Looking forward to it continuing when you get a chance. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Corwyn chapter 4 . 6/18/2020
1 for Flitwick poaching future Ravenclaws by detecting intelligent behaviour :-)
Corwyn chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
Re: your author's note. I, on the other hand, was fascinated by the prologue, and can't wait to read the next chapter. So I won't. :-) See you there!
AwsmAdm chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
This is a truly lovely story, and I really hope to see it continue someday. I sent you a message on reddit. No need to reply but I wanted to note that here in case you see these notifications and not those.
duj chapter 4 . 4/18/2020
"Any deficiencies will be quickly addressed..." Well, that's just a straight-out lie.