Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Perfectly Reasonable Explanation
Bohaska chapter 25 . 3/29
Does the story end here? Is it being updated?
VeryPeeved chapter 23 . 3/6
this has become unbearably pretentious. goodbye.
VeryPeeved chapter 16 . 3/5
yeah, it is wrong. and all those people who fight back against the idea of stopping it for good are disgusting, whatever their reasons. I've yet to encounter a single good reason against the abolition of death. because there isn't one, just sophistry.
Hoseoko chapter 5 . 3/3
OH MY FUCKING GOD THE TWIST IH MY GOD IH MY GOD OH MY GOD I WASNT EXPECTING THAT
TheSpazzer77 chapter 25 . 2/13
Absolutely loved this, rather bummed that it seems to be abandoned.
I hope you continue in the future, you've done an incredible job!
Heilus Eplikus chapter 25 . 1/28
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT CANT BE OVER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOW BACK TO BE DEPRESSED
imnotahorcrux chapter 1 . 1/12
Was the prologue been edited? SURELY people had a reason to drop this fic by reading the prologue... but then again I've seen some people casually handing out death threats here instead of giving a understandable constructive criticism.

RN I don't see any problems with the prologue, and even though this is my first read, I hope those who've read this review would give it a chance.

Though I'm pretty sure it's abandoned... been like, what, 5 years or something? Hopefully the author give this another chance.

Looking forward in reading this... and subsequently get frustrated at myself for reading WIP/dead fics lol
HPuni101 chapter 6 . 12/18/2021
I love this. It's sad to see that it appears to be abandoned. I've been searching for more Hermione centric fanfiction. I particularly love the twists in this chapter how she met Tonks (I was confused at first but by the end laughing) and how she did turn the rat yellow (I could imagine George's reaction quite clearly lol). Really excited for the rest and intrigued with how this change of meeting will alter things.
SophieVentures chapter 1 . 11/30/2021
I can’t imagine how readers are dropping this story after the prologue, it’s one of my fave fanfiction openers I’ve read in a long time!
India chapter 6 . 10/27/2021
I’ve been loving this so far. Harry Potter from Hermione’s perspective is something I’ve always wanted, and your writing is incredible. And I am a very picky reader, yet here I am essentially “bingeing” this series! :)
Tuzki chapter 25 . 8/13/2021
Jinkies... can't believe that's only been one week but still perfectly paced for me. This fanfic quite took my breathe away and i shan't let go of my phone. Great fic!
ellenara212 chapter 25 . 8/3/2021
This is wonderful, couldn't stop reading it - thank you so much!
dhruvagarwal5018 chapter 14 . 8/1/2021
Hermiones character is flawed. You can't both be a good rationalist and a morally good person. A skweed
Morality is one of side effects of being a rationalist. Even Harry's morality in HPMOR is on uppermost side of the curve of a rationalist. Her dilemma with not showing her classmates her notes and her general behavior is very impractical. It's like you wanted her to have both innocenes of a 11 year old girl and the thought process of a rationalist. It's simply not possible
evilfuzzyman chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
If I'm reading writer stats correctly, a lot more than 50% of them don't finish stories.
Seraphix chapter 1 . 5/6/2021
Indeed, at first glance, this prologue got me bored and I was about to click X on this window. But then I looked at each word individually and connected them, focused for once, rather than skimming - and now I can already tell this will not be a story easily forgotten.
- Lyra x