Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Perfectly Reasonable Explanation
On your prologue note, you realize that many readers just open the story from the author page/may not be following it with a link that goes directly to the latest chapter? They could just open the Prologue, then skip to the latest chapter/the chapter that they're on. Your prologue stats aren't actually indicative of the "reach of this story"

So no, you're interpreting the viewer stats incorrectly.
Ackamarackus chapter 25 . 6/27
this is lovely, and i really enjoy it. it's not often that i'm this intellectually stimulated. plus ,this was super entertaining, please update this as soon as you are able to.
Ackamarackus chapter 9 . 6/26
What the- pardon- fuck? That's honestly no excuse whatsoever to go about not getting law enforcement involved! I hope when Hermione finds out, she asks around and sends a flipping letter to the aurors. After all, no amount of excuses- especially if people refuse to tell her that they are hiding something in the school- would allow her to feel okay with such an irresponsible and immoral act.
Andorxor chapter 6 . 6/22
i hope Hermione made a small error that makes the colorchange really hard to dispell and Pedigrew stays bright yellow through the whole story
git chapter 16 . 6/4
The protagonist is supposed to be portrayed as smart. Emphasis on supposed. Sadly this just isn't the case. Like a horror movie that needs to add suspense to keep the audience, our almost smart protagonist is forced into dimwitted actions. (Hint: when creating an intelligent protagonist, create equally intelligent antagonists)
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 5/8
It's a pretty rough prologue. If you think its not indicative of the whole fic, maybe you should consider rewriting it or dropping it entirely.
pityfvck chapter 25 . 3/12
spicy, delicious. thanks for ur hard work on this fic! excellent writing, good pacing, mind-bendy plots. after that rigmarole dream sequence and the apparent destruction of OH... im curious as to where you might take this story next (...if that were to happen). what with nott and tracey, uve exposition-ed for a spicy sweet savory story. anyways, thanks again!
E chapter 13 . 3/8
SO INTRIGUED AND SO HYPED
E chapter 10 . 3/7
HA! I LOVE THE IDEA OF MCGONAGALL LEARNING FROM HERMIONE! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
E chapter 8 . 3/7
Ha! I definitely did on expect Hermione NOT to love the library, but the reason was 100% in character and valid. Very nice! I liked the subversion of that trope!
E chapter 7 . 3/7
The candle bit cracked me up! Thanks!
E chapter 6 . 3/7
That's GREAT! I love the idea of Tonks having influence on Hermione!
E chapter 5 . 3/6
Very intrigued, and I like this story quite quite quite a bit!
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 1 . 3/4
Hmm this looks...interesting? Mind you I only read the prologue so far but it looks promising.
hope.rose.dawnstar chapter 25 . 3/1
This really wasn't the book I needed to be reading today. I seemed to have to stop in a worse cliffhanger spot each time my reading was interrupted, which would be fine normally but with a headache all day was just another annoying thing I didn't have the energy to deal with. Nevertheless, this is a great story, and I enjoyed reading it.