Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Perfectly Reasonable Explanation
slowest chapter 25 . 3/16
Lovely mystery and great Hermione.
lederware chapter 2 . 11/17/2019
This is just a great first chapter - so funny!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/13/2019
Please fuck up Nott badly he's such a smarmy asshole. If you have to kill off more characters let him be one of them, or have him be ruined in some other way.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2019
nooo, not Tonks! This leaves me quite disappointed, removes the possibility of a lot of fun character interaction :-(
Guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2019
I didn't like how much the parents were kowtowing to Mcgonagall.
Their concerns about schooling were quite normal, and they shouldn't have been satisfied with her respone which showed quite obviously that the school would focus on magic and only prepare Hogwarts students for a Magical career, which implicitly means that Hemrione could forget about being prepared for university or anything of that sort of she wanted to later on.
lederware chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
I think this prologue meets the style of Rowling quite well. Also, the long sentences are nice.

But are you sure that trick-or-treating was not yet there in Britain at the time? At least wikipedia says that the "tradition of going house to house collecting food at Halloween goes back at least as far as the 16th century" in Britain (article about trick-or-treating in english).

Concerning your author's note at the end: a conversion rate of a little less than 50% seems very good. Imagine it would be a "buy" button instead of "next chapter".

This is my favorite fic on this website.
hpmor fan chapter 17 . 10/13/2019
So, Hermione is relying on things that happened by luck to go the exact same way in a different timeline, even after some things already changed? This doesn't make sense. This is what I hate most about timetravel fics: failing to account for the butterfly effect. And why was Older Hermione writing anything down in the earlier chapters, when it was so dangerous for her to be discovered?
The story is engaging and it is the best time travel fic I've read, I just think it shouldn't be advertized as a rational fic. It makes a lot more sense for Hermione to be proactive, get Pettigrew arrested and Horcruxes destroyed, rather than let Voldemort gain power and then rely on chance to defeat him.
Herdcat chapter 24 . 10/7/2019
Not sure if this story is still being continued but I really enjoyed it up to now and would love to read more.
darth-sakura chapter 25 . 7/30/2019
absolutely LOVE THIS
darth-sakura chapter 9 . 7/27/2019
poor albus
darth-sakura chapter 8 . 7/27/2019
It was Peter Pettigrew wasn't it
darth-sakura chapter 7 . 7/27/2019
I'm glad Hermione is seeing the flaws the Housing system has. The scene with Hermione talking to the sorting hat was GOLD!
darth-sakura chapter 6 . 7/27/2019
Dawww Hermione probably thought she can be great friends with Mary but it turned out to be a prank. Also, I LOVED THAT you switched up how Hermione met Ron and Harry, after reading one specific way for soooo many fics it's kind of refreshing
darth-sakura chapter 5 . 7/27/2019
woah, Ollivander OBLIVIATED Hermione?! Summ's going on...
darth-sakura chapter 3 . 7/27/2019
I think this is actually the first time I've read flitwick was the one to introduce majic! I really liked that scene and how Hermione is processing everything