Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Perfectly Reasonable Explanation
Ravenclaw or bust, huh?
I am really enjoying this so far!
Goose chapter 25 . 11/29
Is this the end? I hope not, but would understand if that is the case... the promise of a duel of the minds with Theo aside, this is a pretty good stopping point, what with the major conflict having been resolved.
Thank you for this story! It has been a really fun read!
EciFrog chapter 5 . 11/28
You hooked me when Hermione was obliviated for the seconed time. I just know Im going to enjoy the rest! :)
Does it give next chapters?
Liberticus chapter 25 . 10/7
Thank you for the chapter.
lazy-kaa chapter 25 . 10/4
Very, very good reading. I've read it just all at once... Please, continue. I also like your development of other characters. Interesting Padma, some nice about Lavander... Just want to read and read it more. Thanks and see... I mean, read your text :)
lazy-kaa chapter 5 . 10/4
Yes, dramatic effect is fine :) Just wander, what is waiting for her...
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 9/26
I can't quite remember what house she gets into, but I'm hopeful for Ravenclaw. Prof. Flitwick has always been one of my favorite professors.
Innieminnie chapter 3 . 9/26
Yes, nomnom, need to go to Subway and buy me a five dollar foot long knowledge sandwich. With extra wisdom sauce.
Innieminnie chapter 2 . 9/26
actually, I think I've read this before. huh.
Innieminnie chapter 1 . 9/26
Well, I can understand dropping it if it only had one chapter, but this is very much not the case. Besides, good summary that draws you in, and a well written prologue with over ten chapters to read still. This most assuredly, is not a dropper.
anothersignalman chapter 25 . 9/23
Very interesting story, and I look forward to the next chapter.
Corwyn chapter 25 . 9/15
I am loving this story so far, and look forward to it continuing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Itachi008 chapter 24 . 9/9
I agree with Hermione about the inhumanity of Azkaban!