Reviews for To Hell with Swords and Garters
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Aricalen Varkensi chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Pure excellence, I must say! I was in the school library when I read this and I chortled so much the school librarian kicked me out.

Hail thee Maureen, for describing our ficcing meetings so well. Just like the real thing! )

Mad Cow chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
*blows a kiss to Hank in TV limbo* This fic amuses me very much. I giggled throughout the entire thing. I think I'm gonna go work on Demons...yay for inspiration!

PS Duckie, I TOTALLY agree...Tobias was the best! Yay for Tobais! Although Ax was funny, even thought it was just because the guy who played him also played the stoner in Road Trip and there were many striking similarities...
supergirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
Very interesting! I liked it through, but it was very interesting.
Calien son of Jamie and Caitie chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
What a riot! A story of radness, indeed D
Shadow Dragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2002
Heheehe! I caught the reference! BTW - I IS Ducki, and I AM a die-hard T/V fan, that's true. But Jamie is my favorite character (I think Maureen forgot this) because he plays Tobias (who happens to be my favorite Animorph) in another show. Despite the fact that the show was awful, terrible, and downright stinky, he played Tobias. Rock on, Maureen! This thing knocked my socks off, it was so funny! How would a Missourian leave a "ficcing" party? Oh, and remind me to tell you the definition of the German word "fick" sometime.