Reviews for Stars, Hide Your Fires
Pandoroshi chapter 27 . 12/19/2016
Nooooooo! Please no. It can't end here. I want to know the reactions of the others,of the wizarding world,their life together, albus and scorpius relationship after this and everything else. Come on come on you can write a sequel! Pleaseee
Anyway I discovered this story yesterday and I liked it so much I read it in one go. It's really good! You built the characters really well and your grammar is good(So many story with a good plot were unreadable because of the grammar). I loved it so thanks so much for sharing!
FlowerSpaceship chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
There aren't many people, who managed to piss me off like Astoria in this story. Really, I didn't like her from the very beginning, and then reading about her being all sickeningly quiet and polite towards Draco, and plotting behind his back... And seeing Draco so weak and tired all the time, unable to see what was happening around him until it was too late... Really, during the first half of the story I was an emotional mess (I tend to strongly emphatize with characters of the story I'm currently reading, and well, Draco being all helpless has really gotten to me), because I generally prefer when my favourite characters are, well, badasses. Anyway, I seriously considered dropping this story, but then I kept thinking "only one more chapter and I'm done with it" agin and again and then things started to improve (Harry was definitely a badass during the hearing 3) , and, well here I am, utterly adoring the ending :) Perfect amount of smut, I dare say. Not too much, to leave us, humble readers, bored, and not too little, to leave us with the feeling of something missing :)
So! All in all I liked it, though I've been in an emotional turmoil for the first half of it. Oh well.
Although a one-shot giving a glimpse into their future would've been nice.
...I think, that I just got my conditionals all messed up. Hm..
Phoenix6975 chapter 27 . 9/16/2014
I am a happy camper :D
Fraggle chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
oh joy more hp faggotry
Bluemoon269 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I love that you used my favorite Macbeth quote as the title!
Spirit of the Night Owl chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
This was soooo very good! M-rated...um...no, I think not...a few "fucks" (as in naughty language), but no explicit sex (that I can remember and I read it from beginning to end in about two-ish hours). My ONLY complaint is that you called Harry "Harold" and JKR said (I believe) that his name is just Harry. I'm going to have to go check the Lexicon and HP Wiki, but I think I'm recalling this correctly. Mind you, I've taken liberties in my own fics too, so...yeah. Anyway, most brilliant fic! I hate that it's over! *sigh*
La Argentina chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
Ahhh so Cute , i love it :3

Congraz , great story :D:D
Sliding Shine chapter 27 . 1/16/2014
I believe that it does fall under M. My only concern is why wasn't there more of it?! You write beautifully, and those parts are even better! *drool*
La Argentina chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
AHHahhh No :( ...Kiss, just Kiss at once :K

LOL Nice Chaptes :3 More Plesase :D
Sliding Shine chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
Ok, so I've been stalking this story since I first saw it. Ugh, the tension is killing me! Nice story by the way. .
Collette Nicole chapter 25 . 1/15/2014
I'm a little sad your ending it so quickly, you could probably squeeze in a few more chapters before finishing it. Either way I still love the story and look forward to the next chapters!
Collette Nicole chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
Yes! Yes! Finally! Your so cruel for ending it like that! I loved this chapter and I'm dying to find out what happens next! Don't worry I'm in Uni too so I get it, but I just wanted to let you know I can't wait to read the next chapter!
La Argentina chapter 23 . 1/13/2014
Love it but poor draco, needs some love LOL
More Please :3
La Argentina chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
"He is my Lover "... YEeaahh ยก so happy LOL
... is so exciting , I love it :D

More Please :3
Slylove chapter 21 . 1/10/2014
Well...that was one he'll of a cliffhanger.
Love the story. Please update soon.