Reviews for Fate or Destiny?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Aw! This was awesome! I like Dom working to win Letty back! :-)
TRINIK chapter 8 . 6/4/2014
Aw! It is a great piece! Please finish it if the inspiration ever strikes you one day...

hellokitty236 chapter 8 . 5/5/2014
it is ok I respect your decision
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
its been a month or more and you havent updated the story
PLEASE update
im getting bored with youre late updates
first you said that you will update every sunday
youre such a lyer
Guest chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Did they actually have sex?! She is right: she barely knows him! And if he really loves her he should want her to truly know him before sleeping together. She doesn't remember all the bad shit Dom put her through and is going to be (rightly) pissed at him when she gets her memories back. Ok, he is hot, but she is hot, and smart, and a racing queen who can have any guy she wants. Dom should have to work a bit harder to win her back (his karmic payback for leaving her in the DR).

Keep up the great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Awesome chapter. I loved how you write Dom's angst! How he misses Letty. You get the sense that he has finally figured out what she meant to him.

I didn't like the last bit about the house being empty "no Elena , no Letty" because it makes it sound like Dom doesn't like being alone more than he truly misses Letty. Letty and Elena are NOT interchangeable in Dom's heart! Dom should be alone waiting for Letty. Don't let him hook up some yet another woman (like Elena) if Letty is truly the love of his heart!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Great story! I love that Dim had to wonder if Letty was coming back or not...its what he deserves after all he did in the past (abandoning her when all she ever did for his was to be loving and loyal). It's pretty ironic that DOM is is asking LETTY to promise not to leave...

Has he truly told her the whole story about him leaving her? And apologized for it? I mean, she is in this mess (with no memory) because she was trying to get him back... He should feel guilty about it! If he hasn't changed (truly changed) then she is better odd without him!
krisle chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
good chapter, it was hard to read cuz it was all together like that. when was reading it there is a section missing? Letty goes from talking to Dom to Mia being there all of the sudden!. write it out like you did the other chapter butter it read it like that. but is was a good chapter. update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
Is there a section missing? Letty goes from talking to Dom to Mia being there all of the sudden!
fastfan chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
awwww letty and mia so cute
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Loved loved loved this chapter! Dom in the depths of despair because Letty left him (apparently) is his own penance for leaving her in the past. It's his way of atoning and learning ( finally HE gets to feel what she felt all those times he abandoned her).

It will be interesting to see what she says to him and what he says to her. Will she explain that Owen is dangerous and may hurt Dom or Mia? Will Dom understand that Letty stayed away to protect him from the very real threat Owen poses to them? (Will Dom see the irony of her leaving to protect him the same way he supposedly left her for her own protection?! And at least Letty didn't intentionally lie when she said she'd be back ...)

Will Dom be angry? Or just happy and relieved that Letty is ok and has come back to him.

I think more the happy/relieved given how he's been feeling without her. I like to think this month apart from her has made him think more deeply about her, himself and their relationship.

She has to tell him about Owen and his threats. And the. They can come up with a plan to deal with Owen (and Letty will have to go "back in" with Owen for now).

Cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
Wow- I went back and read this chapter after you updated chapter 6 again. And I realize that Letty did to Dom what he did to her in the DR. She says she will be back and then leaves...

Of course we the readers get to see that the psycho Owen is threatening Dom and Mia. Can't wait for next chapter!

Letty needs to tell Dom about Owen and his threats!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Please continue. I like it. It sounds good.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
Love the story and you should definitely continue! But this chapter was so confusing! In the beginning I though that Dom and Elena had already split?! And when Letty apparently comes to Dom I couldn't tell if it was a dream because you write Letty's thoughts so it seems like it could be real ...

Glad you had Elena go for good though. And we get to see a little of the dreams that have been tormenting Dom (?for years?). It shows us that he didn't just move on with Elena but that he has been missing Letty the whole time, that her death really affected him.

And the end part with Letty and Owen also seemed a bit weird. Letty is smart. She knows that Owen is dangerous and that he has already threatened Dom and Mia. Letty would be too smart to piss him off by telling him she is leaving him knowing what he could do to Dom and Mia. And we still haven't seen Dom and Letty connect on a deep level (other than having sex which doesn't count). Before Letty is willing to give up her whole current life for Dom and Mia-I'd like to see Dom tell Letty all about her prior life, the good and the bad, so that she can make the decision for herself to leave Owen and we can believe it.

Right now she is pissing off Owen by telling him she is leaving him for a man she barely knows or remembers. She has to know that Owen will retaliate! At minimum she needs to warn Dom and Mia before she does something like this or she could get them killed...
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
This chapter was confusing (and formatting was weird).

By the way it was sweet when you say that Dom was trying to love Letty the way he should have in the past...but I think you are confusing love with sex. I don't think Letty was ever disappointed in Dom's making love to her in the past. The part he messed up was the rest of it: being loyal to her (and not all those other skanks around all the time), being respectful of her, cherishing her, and treating her like an equal member of their relationship (instead of constantly leaving her behind even when she loyally stood by his side through thick and thin). THAT's the part he needs to make up for-when he gets his second chance with Letty! He needs to show her that he has learned from his past mistakes and that if she gives him a chance that he will love her in every sense of the word. :-)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »