Reviews for Angel Sanctuary: The American TV Dub
bellskuld chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Haha, nice job. This was very amusing. :)
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I can't help it. "Censors taste like the bitter bitter tears of the damned." Not to mention, "Incest is G - A - Y." AND, "Let's go angst together, shall we?" "I'm always game." Yup. I don't generally enjoy silly spoof humor fics for angsty serious series like AS, but for those lines alone, this deserved a review. In spite of the random Sara-bashing, even :P
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Ach nuggen! Ist un abomination dis Chris! AEi! *runs away*

Katie? Anna...Sweet Lordy lord! XD Disturbingly true and yet so hilariously funny! I do hope that you got some plans to write some more?
Grasshopper chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
...crack. Complete and utter crack, which I -love- and -adore-. *dies from the overload of love*

Dubs should be illegal.

...unless Crispin Freeman is involved. _;;
Irenthel chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
This proved to me that, no matter how bad the Angel Sanctuary anime was, it could have been worse... Much, much worse. Steven... jeebus...
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
Wow. This is very funny and yet sadly disturbing. It pisses me off to no end that they change the name of the characters, try use english translations of words and titles like Mr. Akira and Wind Scar instead of Kaze Kizu.

Ugh and not to mention they have to make it 'safe' for the kiddies to watch, like Scoobie Doo did not make drug references or Fred and Dafney bunking up in the van.

Oh and not to mention some parents want manga and anime banned. God I hate living in this uber-christian facists, and yet as long as it ain't on the air they really can't complain.

Japan (as a cultural group) is still a major homophobic country as long as it ain't on the streets but on the air (in books, manga, anime), not to mention their problem with school girls selling themselves and its legal for the most part there.

America (as a cultural group) is basically not an accepting country of homosexuals (don't like it on books, manga, and anime (the parents are afraid it will impure there children (ha look outside the house some time our world is worse then gundam) but it's more so then Japan. A guy can't get fired for being gay, and if he does he can at sue the company.

Now that my raving is done, I find your fic addressing the social issues of things.

I like the fic, keep up the good work. coolsa.

(I would just love for Angel Sanctuary or something just as.. what's the word... shocking make it to the air, oh wait it did let's not forget the whole Janet Jackson thing, I swear this country need to get high or something to unwind the stick from the ass)

Uh right ignore my ravings. lol
sesshys desire chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
absolutely hilarious
dinkscythe chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
*rotflmao* eh, "it's funny 'cause it's so true!"
Seraphim Grace chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
i love this, pls pls pls update. Angel Sanctuary's great but it has this tiny tendency to take itself just a little bit seriously and dic dubs are so notoriously bad, and the english dub's lousy as it is. I love this, i really do.
Shini the Graver chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Oh god, it's brilliant! I sent it to my anime teacher, yes you heard me, my anime teacher! Who knows AS, but isn't the biggest fan of it. He likes... Astro Boy. And Dragon Ball Z. What a model of expanding his knowledge of anime _ Anyways, it's so correct! Glad it really didn't turn out like that though :)
Lauryne chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
*voice crack* Babe...I love you...
Frenzied Nerves chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Truly one of the best things that I've read in a long time. I commend you. I've had this in my favorites for a long time and never reviewed this. Great parody.
youkosama12 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Hilarious! XD *laughing like a maniac*

Katie and Anna? *twitches*

please, please continue!
The Mysterious Ms. Obvious chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
That was fun(ny). I'm usually quite reluctant on reviewing anime fanfiction, because some, if not, most, tend to put "_" between every other phrase, which causes me to hunt them down and smite them in revenge. But, you didn't, therefore I bow to you and your greatness. (Quickly runs back to the Harry Potter portion of )
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
*falls out of chair laughing* That's probably what all of the dub people do. I don't know much about Angel Sanctuary yet, but I still loved your fic!