Reviews for Tales of Reaver: Dead Memories
TheRandomFujoshi chapter 14 . 4/7
I'm reading this in 2015 and I'm still waiting for an update! THIS IS STOry is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to good! Oh plz update plz!
Kitty1098 chapter 1 . 1/17
I have read this story hundreds of times, I have actually have had to print it out, this is my favourite Reaver/OC story ever.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Please update I've been checking everyday :(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/25/2014
I love this chapter
Cho Tamazaki chapter 12 . 4/13/2014
This isn't going to end well. Is Reaver going find out about them and refuse to let Dainara go. Because they're there trying to steal his stuff, and Dainara is there, and he just decides that since she came to him than she'll stay there. Oh I can't wait till the next chapter, please update soon.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Poor reaver :(
MrsReaver chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
I like this chapter! I feel bad for Reaver, he loves her and she doesn't want to give him a chance, but he has been evil and I understand she can't forgive him easily. I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
OptimisticPessimist12 chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
It always makes me wonder how you manage to make me feel such sympathy for Reaver. I usually have a hard time feeling sympathy for him, really. Yet, here I am at the end of this chapter, wanting to give him a hug and tell him every break-up cliche I can think of. xD I want to hug Dianara as well, I really hope things start to turn around for her, but with Reaver being there, I doubt that it might. :S

I am really enjoying her being in with the Resistance, they were my favorite little group in Fable III, as I have always liked Page. I wonder what other things she will get up to through them, and I am interested to see what this clause in Reaver's agreement with Logan is and how this will effect Reaver Industries.

Anyway, I can't wait to read your next chapters, I am really enjoying this story so far and you are developing it really well. :)
Cho Tamazaki chapter 11 . 4/11/2014
Omg I love this story and the way you describe things! Please update soon, love the story.
MrsReaver chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I really like this fanfic! I like how you describe Reaver and I think it's very interesting that his love from Oakvale comes back. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Cho Tamazaki chapter 2 . 3/27/2014
I hope he finds out that she was there, blowing what little chances you have , aren't cha Reaver?
Cho Tamazaki chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
I love this. She's so strong willed to have lived through all that and to take care of survivors. I'm waiting for Reaver to kidnap her, with all that he's doing, update soon please
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
I've been following this story from the start and love it. If I were you I would switch queen Nicole with king something of another lead to a love triangle and have a jealous Reaver. I dunno keep it up!
OptimisticPessimist12 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Oh! I like where this is going! :D

I love how strong Dianara is, she's a great character that only continues to grow through each new chapter you put out. I wonder how she will handle being part of the Resistance, I imagine it might be difficult for her, even if she hates Reaver, she still loves Lucious.

As for Reaver, you still have his personality spot on when he isn't feeling angry or irritated about what Dianara had said to him. I'm impressed that you still manage to keep him in character while starting to change him a little bit. Haha.

Anyway, I'm loving this so far and I can't wait for the next one. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
I can't get enough of this story. Please update soon :))