Reviews for Back Corner, Purple Dress
AWW
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
SO BEAUTFIUL
dog teeth chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
i have the biggest, stupidest smile on my face right now. i was a bit hesitant to read at first, but this is damn near perfect - it's in character and sweet and funny in all the right places and really, really well done (not to mention d'aww-worthy.)

going into my favorites for sure. thanks for sharing this little gem. x
ashlee chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Awwwww! That was soooo perfect!#(: definitely one of my favorite one shots!
Dr. Austin A. Winchester chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was adorable! I knew it was Austin all along!
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
AAAAAWWWWW I absolutely loved this one! I knew it would be them the whole time, but it was still cute. The ending was even cuter :)
I absolutely loved that, it was adorable. Great job!
Oh and by the way, here in Australia we don't get snow in the cities. Just in the mountains. I've only been to the snow once hahaha. It gets very cold in winter, and very hot in summer, but it never snows :(
JasmineLief chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I'm going on a story binge, so you might recieve a few more reviews from me ;) great job!
SarahSwifty13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I had such a huge smile on my face reading this, thank you for writing it. Brilliant as usual!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Awww! This is so cute! :D
You're so incredibly talented! ;D
I don't know if you take request or anything like that, but if you do, would you mind writing yet another one-shot about Austin and Ally as parents? Pretty please! ;D
Keep up the amazing work of yours!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
LOVE!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I am going to say yeah that Austin was Ally's internet crush. That is what I was hoping it would end up and I was right
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Dear Skwirelygurli, do u think that u could post this for me on ur account. I love ur stories so much! I can't get my own account, but, what I'd love is if I could have a story of mine posted on Fanfiction, because I really want to show people what I can write. It's called Cold Hot Chocolate. Please take credit for it, unless you just want to call me anonymous. Please post this for me! It would really make me super happy!

Ally's P.O.V.

I am in shock, not crying, but on the verge of doing so. I look into the window of the restaurant near me, and immediately regret it. There he is, Austin. I can't stand to see him, sitting there with Cassidy. Doesn't he know that she is the wrong girl for him? I begin to run, I can't bear to look at them anymore. As I run, the tears begin to come, streaming down my face. Hot and Fast. I run until I get to the mall parking lot. As I run, I trip, turning my ankle and falling. I don't even try to move anymore. I just curl up and sob. A few minutes later, someone comes. I can't tell who it is, because of my puffy eyes and, to be honest, I don't care. Whoever it is, he is definitely a guy. The person picks me up bridal style and I wrap my arms around his neck and sob into his chest. I cry, not even caring where I'm going, or what is happening, until I fall asleep.

Austin's P.O.V.

I'm on a date with Cassidy when I get a text. At first, I'm not going to answer it, because it's not very polite to be on your phone while on a date, but it starts ringing of the hook, so I have no choice but to pick it up. The messages say:

Have u seen Ally?

Trish
She just left, but she wouldn't listen to me or Dez. She seemed very distant

Trish
She ran past the restaurant you're in.

You have 2 find her.

Dez
Find Ally, NOW.

Oh no. Where's Ally. She was fine when I last saw her. What's happened?

Austin
Ok I'll go find her.

"I'm sorry, but can we meet again tomorrow, an emergency just popped up." I ask Cassidy, hoping she'll just say yes, no questions asked.

"What's wrong, Austy?" She asks, looking crestfallen. Dang it.

"I've got to go help a friend out." I say trying to keep it vague. I don't need her to know ALL about my personal life.

"Oh, who?" Dang it.

"Ally." I say, "something happened and now none of my friends can find her."

"Can't it wait?" she asks.

"No, It's too important." I say urgently.

"Going to see another girl in the middle of our date, I see how it is." She seems offended.

"It's not like that, Ally is my best friend, and if she's in trouble, I need to help her."

"Right, like I'll buy that. You're only going because you obviously like her!"

"No I don't." I lie.

"Right, I've seen the way you look at her, you like her a lot!" she yells.

"I've got to go, she's the best friend to me and when she needs me, I need to be there!" I yell, and with that I leave.

I begin to run in the direction that I know she went in. I run for a good ten minutes, looking around, wondering Where on earth could she have gone? I check all her favorite places. No Ally. I run out in the direction of the parking lot. That's when I see her, she's curled up in a ball and shaking. Oh man, what happened to her? I run even faster until I reach her. She's so lucky that she hasn't been hit. I think.

"What's wrong, Ally." I ask, then immediately realize that she's in no fit state to answer.

I start to pick her up, bridal style. She wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face in my chest. She's trying to hide from the world. What had happened to make Ally like this? I carry her to my house which, thankfully, isn't far away. When I get there, I lay her on the couch and sit down next to her head. She sobs until she falls asleep.

Ally's P.O.V.

I wake up on a couch, with dried tears on my face and a throbbing headache. There's an ice pack on my swollen ankle. How did I get here? I look around and realize that I'm in Austin's living room. Why is it so dark outside? Last time I checked, the sun was just going down. I glance over at the clock, 8:00. No wonder.

Just then Austin walks in, carrying two mugs of hot chocolate.

"Good. You're up. I was afraid I'd have to wake you before your hot chocolate got cold." he says, handing me one of the steaming mugs.

"Thanks." I mutter.

We sit in silence for a few minutes. I sip my hot chocolate and find that it's peppermint hot chocolate with whipped cream and one marshmallow. How did he know that it's my favorite?

"What happened out there?" he asks.

"Oh, um," I mumble, feeling embarrassed,"Nothing" I finally say. That's probably the stupidest thing that I could say.

"I found you hunched over in a parking lot and carried you here where you sobbed for an hour. It's pretty hard to believe that nothing has happened." he says.

"Well it's a really long story and I've got a massive headache and my dad wants me home soon." I say thinking of any excuses that could get me out of this.

He leaves for a moment and returns with two Advil and a glass of water.

"I called your dad, he knows where you are. I've got time."

"What about your date with Cassidy?" I ask, wondering how he found me.

"She's not nearly as important to me as you." he says, making my heart glow and beat faster.

I sigh.

" OK, since, obviously, you're not going to let me leave until I tell you, I guess I'll begin the year my life began to suck." I say, remembering all too clearly the events of that day."Did I ever tell you that I have an older brother?" I can tell this surprises him.

"His name was Alec. He was funny, kind, and brave, the best friend I ever had. He loved music, and was amazing at playing any instrument, he had an amazing singing voice. I loved him more than anyone. Remember when I told you why I had stage fright? Well that's kinda not what really happened" this surprises him, too." Every time I was supposed to perform, he would whisper in my ear. Always the same thing. 'You are amazing, All you have to do is go out there and sing your heart out. You can do it Ally-Cat. They ain't got nothing on you baby.' He would always sing the last part, because when we were both really little, our grandfather would sing those lyrics to us. When my grandpa died, we made it our mission to learn the whole song." I paused here because I remember what came next,
"One day, when I was nine and he was thirteen, my brother was acting strange. He was packing a huge bag. I asked him where he was going and he said that he was spending the night at a friend's. I reminded him that he'd promised to teach me Miracles by: Whitney Houston on the piano. He promised that he would. I ran across the street to Trish's house and spent the night. When I got home, he wasn't there. I asked my parents where he was and they said he was in his room. I looked upstairs, but didn't find him. I started to panic. We called all of our relatives, all of his friends, the police, but they didn't find him. When my parents finally gave up, my dad opened Sonic Boom in his honor. Every night for a few months, I cried. That's when I got stage fright, he wasn't there to whisper in my ear and it scared me. I needed someone who believed in me more than I believed in me. After Alec left, my parents started to fight over everything. I spent as little time as possible in my own home. I stayed with Trish and her family most days, my parents hardly noticed. A few months later, when I was searching through my sock drawer, I found an envelope. Inside the envelope was a letter. It said:

Dear Ally-Cat,
By the time you read this I will be long gone. I have left for MUNY (Music University of New York) I've saved up enough money for one semester, I will have to get a job to stay at school. Please don't tell mom and dad where I've gone. Dad will go nuts, he never liked music nearly as much as the rest of us. I'll try to call, but it may be hard, because I don't want mom or dad to pick up the phone instead of you. I'll see you when I see you.
I love you very much,
Alec

I looked inside the envelope again and found the sheet music for Miracles. I practiced that song until I knew every note by heart and could play it backwards. I did as he asked and never showed my parents his note, I also didn't try to get him to come back because he's very stubborn. Only, without Alec, nothing was the same, I became shy and afraid of things that never scared me before.
About a year after Alec left, my parents began to fight even more, I don't know why they didn't just get a divorce, but they decided to wait until something threw them over the edge. One day, when I was ten, my mom came home in a car. That was extremely odd because my mom always used to walk home from work. Dad asked who had brought her home and she told him that it was her old high school friend, Daniel Mathews. Dad became very jealous. Mom assured him that he was only in town for a few days and he had offered her a ride home. Mom started to hang out with Daniel a lot. More than most people would, and Dad became even more jealous. On the last night that Daniel was in town, he dropped her off and walked her to the doorstep. I spied on them from my window, and opened it so that I could hear what they were saying. Mom thanked him and told him that it was fun catching up. Daniel smiled and kissed her. Mom pushed him away and said that she had to go and that her loving husband was waiting for her. She told him that it could never happen and walked inside. Dad had seen the part up until he had kissed her and he got really mad. Mom tried to explain that she had pushed him away and come inside, but he wouldn't listen. He said that he knew that something was going on. I could hear my mom crying and trying desperately to explain. Then they both went silent as I walked down the stairs. I told Dad what I had seen and he said that I was just siding with mom. I tried to explain too, but I started crying. Mom picked me up and carried me upstairs where we both cried on my my bed. I asked her
PrincessVenture chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Aww, that was the cutest thing ever!
mango-aa chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
That one-shot was just...perfect!
So adorable and lovely to read!

I loved the ending, you're so good with words and know how to use them.
And the idea itself was great, I haven't read somehing like that yet. I had a feeling it was Austin from the moment I saw his username. But the way you played it out, soooo cute!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL!