Reviews for Redemption
Melime14 chapter 3 . 4/9
His is sooo good! I am totally looking forward to the next chapter! Update soon please!
Ezar chapter 3 . 3/12
I love it r u going to finish the story
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 3 . 2/28
; u ; natsu is so sweet! poor Lucy and Emi, they've been through a lot ;-;
Ellabellaboo999 chapter 3 . 2/27
WOOOOOOOWWWWW UPDATE soooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn!ยก!
QuxxnofThrones chapter 3 . 2/26
I love this story and i look forward to seeing how it progresses.
Angel of Hell Fire chapter 3 . 2/23
I love this story so far! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Tiggy92 chapter 3 . 2/23
I really enjoyed this chapter, can't wait to read the next one.
TheAllstar2009 chapter 3 . 2/22
Awesome chap! I kinda sensed that there was some physical abuse in the marriage but i dont know why xp. I will say that emily's dialogue is confusing for me because some parts she talks real sentences/words and other times talks like a 2 year old... I dont know if its just cuz im tired and am misreading a lot of things...haha. Anyway great chap and ill be loking forward to the next!
lalapie203 chapter 3 . 2/22
The drama! This chapter had me on my nerves the whole time! I almost broke the phone when Natsu started shouting...and Emily made my heart clench and eyes water...I really want to know what happened to Lucy's pervious mairage! Update soon!
TheAllstar2009 chapter 2 . 2/7
This is the best fanfiction i have ever read so far! I love the fact that your story can make me visualize each scene- its like watching a fanfiction movie! The story is great and i hope you keep up the good work!
Psychadelic Unicorn chapter 2 . 2/3
Awww Natsu is so sweet c:
lalapie203 chapter 2 . 1/30
Nice! I think you should make Lucy have cheerleading experience from high school... And its nice how Natsu is trying to gain her trust and I love Emily! She's just so cute! Please update soon!
Celtika82 chapter 1 . 1/30
I really like the chapter. Only issue I had with it is there's no way I would like some stranger tickle my child. Especially some guy when I have a problem with guys. I would be thinking he was a pedofile.
melt0928 chapter 2 . 1/30