Reviews for Redemption
MeGustaZeref chapter 10 . 10/14/2015
Em is so cute being jealous xD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Hi,I really love Redemption,thank you for your efforts,I really appreciate your writing,and you made me fall in love with Tetsu&Emily,would you mind making a fanfiction of the two of them? Sorry if Im asking too much,thank you again for this wonderful fanfiction )
-Anonymous LaugherGirl
Sleyyer chapter 10 . 10/3/2015
awesome story
Reaper495 chapter 9 . 9/24/2015
Awesome chapter! Can't wait for more and ha-ha can't wait to see Emi's reaction to the news.
MeGustaZeref chapter 8 . 2/19/2015
This story is nice! I'm happy that the crazy guy will forever be gone and Natsu and Lucy will be getting married
Riinachaan chapter 7 . 1/22/2015
I love this story! Natsu is so sweet to her and it makes me all giggly and happy
...DAN ESCAPED... Right when Lucy was so happy... why does this happen. :'(
Really great story! I can't wait until the next update!
qube chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
this story is a bit sexist just saying but dont worry you wont get any hate for it but if all the genders were swiched than you would get a ton of haters
dorkyworm32 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I reallly love this story...
Natsu, Lucy and Emi are like the PERFECT Family. But I think that maybe u should put up a little event and take this fluff a little slower(not that I am complaining)! and have some of the other characters included a little more.
So yeah, your story is awesome!(i am all fired up)
Senbei x Cup Ramen chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I just discovered this and subsequently exploded from fluff and beauty overload.

SO. CUTE.

I really liked their interactions and was trying so hard to imagine Emi but my brain was half-dead so I ended up googling 'three year-old child'. Please excuse me while I go to the corner of shame. I hope the police don't see my awkward online searches *laughing nervously*.

And by golly gosh, it was written very well! :D With that said, I be looking forward to the next update! Merry xmas and a happy new year by the way!

P.S. College/Uni does' that to us. The timetables are all LIES! *Crying tears of blood*
Braveartemisknight chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Yay you updated! :D I really enjoyed reading this story so far and cannot wait to read more! The scene where Lucy tells Emi that Natsu will be her new daddy was so adorable. Not really sure if this is the last chapter but I hope to read more.
ABG93 chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Really good story, just happened upon it and hooked, hope you update soon!
Angel of Hell Fire chapter 5 . 12/19/2014
Hey sorry it took so long to reply! I locked my self out of my account for a while lol.
Anyway...I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!
I can not wait till you have the next one up!
Keep you the awesome work! 3 :)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
OMG I love you sooo freaking much. I love the way you write it gives me goosebumps. Plz I'm gonna die just waiting for you to update.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Love this more more more !:)
Angel of Hell Fire chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I love it! Seriously can't wait for the next chapter!