Reviews for We Are Avengers
Sehr gut.
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 2/11
I was already quite familiar with die Glocke. Two different stories actually. One is that it was an extraterrestrial craft showing up in Pennsylvania. The other is more like your story. A secret German experiment to master time travel. Again ending up in Pennsylvania. That's the one I believe.

Not to say I don't believe in the UFO phenomenon. I saw one once.
batfan7 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Excellent little story! I loved the historical touches (like Tony relating the history of Aircraft to Steve). It always seemed to me that Captain America would be one of the few not-really-mutant heroes that Magneto would genuinely respect, so it was fun see them interact a bit. Adding in Logan was just a bonus :-)
MasterCommander135 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Magneto wasn't a nazi war criminal he was a jew. He has the tattoo on his inner left arm to prove it. It shows in several of the movies how he was in the concentration camps.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
good
Apparuerit Diabolo et Loqui chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Should have handed him over to the Israelis. Being a Nazi war crimina; is the only thing the Israelis still hang people for.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Brilliant.
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Nice... I wonder what happened to Kammler. And i hope he rots in Hell whenever he does die.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Excellent story.
I always was fascinated by the idea of Magneto as a Nazi hunter (long before X-Men First Class with the infamous bar scene).
Rake1810 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This one is easily one of my favorites of yours. Really well done.
Lana chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is brilliant and beautifully written! It is a rare find to find a story featuring these Marvel/Fox veterans of WW2 and the beginning of the Cold War as well (Natasha) and them all working together. Bravo! Everybody had an important role and contributed something meaningful to the plot.

I especially liked the little detail you threw in about how the mess with the mission to find the Bell and Kammler is the reason Logan was shifted to the Pacific because the higher ups didn't know what to do with him. Nice tie in to Logan's Japan connection and story there. :)

Peggy as the one who left behind the key notes for Steve and the others was also fantastic. A tear escaped when Steve said thank you to her as he closed the drawer.

Maybe you could write another story about this group...*hint hint* You did a great job and I would love to read another! Thanks for sharing. :D
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I really enjoyed this story, a perfect example of what I meant as I said you are brilliant weaving facts and fiction together.

I liked the flashbacks and that you mixed Fox and Marvels MU's together. It opens so many new possibilies.

"The most important missing Nazi war-criminal who you've never heard of" indeed, I never heard of Kammler before. There you go, reading fanfiction can be educational ;)

Yep, I would like to her that story of Tasha and her little uncle told in the movie universe. Is that installment also catching cyber dust on your harddrive?

Kudos!
Jeanniebird
joegood2003 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Great story. You did an excellent job with the historical back round. I like the idea of Logan, Steve, and Lenhsherr putting aside their differences to deal with Kammler.
DeathmatchDrunkard chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Nice work you've done here. I like your writing style.

One thing, however: Logan's fluent in German, he'd have had no problem at all understanding Kammler and co.
lychee loving chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Every time I read something of yours I get a little floored. This was great, and also kind of terrible because it made me realize how amazing it would be to see all of these characters in a story just like this one, but we won't see it on the big screen because of of copyrights. (Dammit, Fox!)

Looking forward to seeing more from you!