Reviews for Downslope
mitsukai3 chapter 7 . 1/30
Ah so fluffy! I loved it! Best ending ever!
mitsukai3 chapter 2 . 1/30
This is cute. I like it.
Anonymous Person chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Black Star's last comment kinda left me thinking, Black Star's gonna be Black Star wherever he is. I swear it feels as though the only volume he knows to speak at is a shout.
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Too darn cute. Can't handle it. :D
Guest chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
Omigosh. This story was so good! I never really thought about Kilik and Liz before, ut now I cant stop! It made me realize how weak the KiLiz pairing was, I just didn't know who to pair Liz with. But this story made me so happy reading it. It was adorable! You did such an amazing job! Keep going!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Kim is greedy. Only wants soul for his money. Pfft.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2015
There is a typo in the second to last paragraph. You wrote loWger and I'm not sure what you meant to write but I'm pretty sure it was longer?
BendAndCurl chapter 7 . 3/3/2015
This was sooooooo goooooooooooooooood ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was perfect.

Aw I loved when Soul asked if he could kiss her. He's so tender I could cry. Aw and when he thought that if he spilled his feelings to her HE might cry. *sniffs loudly*

Even though I appreciate smut, there was something so perfect and wholesome about this one, partly cause it left everything up to the imagination. Idk, it was really perfect, and I think it was actually better for not having the smut, which is rare (in my opinion).

I guess I'm gonna go through and read your other fics now...
BendAndCurl chapter 4 . 3/3/2015
omg Black*Star in charge of children... Just. no. Babysitting is not one of his "godly skillz" I guess?

Also I'm nursing a soft spot for Harvar in this fic. I don't know what he's up to yet, but I like him.
BendAndCurl chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
*Shakes fist at Kim!* stay away from my OTP!

Poor Jackie. I've been there, girl. Falling for your straight best friend? It's a rite of passage.

Also yay for Lizik (Lillik?) !

I'm enjoying this fic so much, and it doesn't hurt that it's set in my home state :)
BendAndCurl chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
OMG Maka's musings about Soul are so CUTE! Bustling around like a housewife, I love it :3 Of course Soul's family would have a cabin in Aspen. I know exactly the kind of cabin you're writing about, they're super fancy. Also yay for Jackie/Kim romance! I am so excited to read more of this fic. Welp on to the next chapter I go...
PreparedForZombies chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
*Stands up from computer, walks out the door and into the snow. Keeps walking*
After being found by the cops:
Cop: What did her in?
Coroner: It would appear that she suffered colossal synapse implosion after an overdose of what is termed as "fluff" by the fan fiction community.
Cop: Damn these kids and their fan fiction. That's the fourth on this month.

Good job ilarual.
fantsyfreak chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
Yes, so much cheese, but it was AWESOME!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2015
this was so good GOOD JOB
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2015
omg the characters are on point i love it ! too bad kid left thou