Reviews for Downslope
SkepticalBeliever chapter 7 . 11/24
Too darn cute. Can't handle it. :D
Omigosh. This story was so good! I never really thought about Kilik and Liz before, ut now I cant stop! It made me realize how weak the KiLiz pairing was, I just didn't know who to pair Liz with. But this story made me so happy reading it. It was adorable! You did such an amazing job! Keep going!
Kim is greedy. Only wants soul for his money. Pfft.
There is a typo in the second to last paragraph. You wrote loWger and I'm not sure what you meant to write but I'm pretty sure it was longer?
BendAndCurl chapter 7 . 3/3
This was sooooooo goooooooooooooooood ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it was perfect.

Aw I loved when Soul asked if he could kiss her. He's so tender I could cry. Aw and when he thought that if he spilled his feelings to her HE might cry. *sniffs loudly*

Even though I appreciate smut, there was something so perfect and wholesome about this one, partly cause it left everything up to the imagination. Idk, it was really perfect, and I think it was actually better for not having the smut, which is rare (in my opinion).

I guess I'm gonna go through and read your other fics now...
BendAndCurl chapter 4 . 3/3
omg Black*Star in charge of children... Just. no. Babysitting is not one of his "godly skillz" I guess?

Also I'm nursing a soft spot for Harvar in this fic. I don't know what he's up to yet, but I like him.
BendAndCurl chapter 3 . 3/3
*Shakes fist at Kim!* stay away from my OTP!

Poor Jackie. I've been there, girl. Falling for your straight best friend? It's a rite of passage.

Also yay for Lizik (Lillik?) !

I'm enjoying this fic so much, and it doesn't hurt that it's set in my home state :)
BendAndCurl chapter 2 . 3/3
OMG Maka's musings about Soul are so CUTE! Bustling around like a housewife, I love it :3 Of course Soul's family would have a cabin in Aspen. I know exactly the kind of cabin you're writing about, they're super fancy. Also yay for Jackie/Kim romance! I am so excited to read more of this fic. Welp on to the next chapter I go...
PreparedForZombies chapter 7 . 1/24
*Stands up from computer, walks out the door and into the snow. Keeps walking*
After being found by the cops:
Cop: What did her in?
Coroner: It would appear that she suffered colossal synapse implosion after an overdose of what is termed as "fluff" by the fan fiction community.
Cop: Damn these kids and their fan fiction. That's the fourth on this month.

Good job ilarual.
fantsyfreak chapter 6 . 1/19
Yes, so much cheese, but it was AWESOME!
this was so good GOOD JOB
omg the characters are on point i love it ! too bad kid left thou
omg that is sooo gooodd i love it it souds soo realistic goood JOB
omg the prologue is already beginning to sound exciting!
kittenintheden chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
As fluffy and sort of cheesy as this is, it made me SO VERY HAPPY OH MY GOSH. Just. I can't. CUTIES EVERYWHERE. I love that you utilized everyone. I was admittedly a little sad to hear that this was originally going to be smut central but it all had to go, but it's okay because OMG WARM FUZZIES THOUGH. Lovely.