Reviews for Decisions: An Alternate Ending
phantom's love chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This was different and I did like it especially the lengths Erik is going to to make sure Christine's wishes are carried out.
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
That was quite unexpected. Nice original work. I will have to check out more of your fics someday.
btlfanma chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I thought your story was well written but I don't care for sas endings. I like for Erik to end up happy. Otherwise I liked the story.

thanks,

btlfanma
ymecdyen chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Wow, I really enjoyed this. Its very romantically sad. .
MouetteHeartsErik chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Nicely done. I can see her doing this-very "Miss Saigon" ish, but I liked it (well . . . maybe liked isn't the right word, lol). It would be interesting to see more of this . . . what happens next?
Pickledishkiller chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
AW! That was a nice piece tho!
Dunthonwen chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
YAY! I really do like this story. Well written! I love it! YAY! Good job! I really don't know what else to say. WONDERFUL! -Dunny
chelbell99 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
This is very interesting. I like it a lot.
Master Darth Warious - Lady of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
That was so sad.

Nicely done though.
Gerik Phan chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
HOW COULD YOU? that is NOT a good ending! why, oh, why? Well written, i must admit. BUt no roses!
Ali chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
Wow...that was an AWESOME story. I never thought Christine would do that, it almost made me cry too. You are very gifted
Solecito chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Well, I've certainly never read/seen/heard this alternate ending, though many people have probably thought about it since lots of people (okay, so the gals I know that get all mad that Christine left Erik) kinda thought that would be a better ending. I think it's a worse decision since she just made both of them live alone and not just one. So, tada, thus my very philosophical view point.

Slashes freak me out anyway, but I think E/R slashes the most. Erik friggin hates Raoul, so whats up with that? _ not logical, does not compute. All in all me liked very much, makes me want to hug Erik...more than I did...before? Hm, is that possible? *shrug* Oh well. continue to write non-slash, interesting thingies!

Sol
unbroken-candy-bar chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
it was so good, i was crying. i think your ending is better the the orginal its so much more tragic. i think you have a great idea, i would never thought of killing off christine.
Pinstriped-Rose chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
This was a wonderful alternate ending, sad, like the way it did end, but equally as great. Poor Erik, I even feel pity for Raoul, whom normally I'm not -too- fond of.

...

-sobs-
Scarlet Scar chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
I enjoyed the story. It was well written, and it kept me interested.

It was a very interesting twist killing Christine. Had a romance about it because in a romance story the two star struck lovers must die. Only in death can they ever be together.

So, it was an interesting way to end the story.