Reviews for Running Blind
Eagle Dreamer chapter 11 . 12/1/2016
isn't Odin's wife named Frigga?
Death to Barbie 0206 chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
Aw! Adorable! Loved the story!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2016
That sentence about love pffffffff I al diying lolololol
LaughingFish36 chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
May I quickly point out, that in chapter one when Jack is stabbed, how does everything go black? He is blind, surely everything is always black... other than that, nice idea, I'll keep reading.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 5 . 8/2/2016
Favorite things:
Song; Idk, I can't pick one
Artist; Hmmm, I like Falling in Reverse really well
Movie; Idk
Movie quote; "He's my brother." "He killed 80 people in two days." "He's adopted."
Quote; I can't choose one but they're all from supernatural, here's a few (a lot) off the top of my head though: "Accidents don't just happen accidentally!" "You know who spies on people Cas?! Spies!" "If there's a key, there must be a lock." "Yesterday was Tuesday, but today is Tuesday too!" "Hey, Assbut!" "'Did you just Molotov my brother?' 'Ah, no?'" "This isn't funny Dean! The voice says I'm almost out of minutes!" "Sam, of course, is an abomination." "I don't understand that reference!" "'Are you drunk?' 'No! ..Yes!' 'What happened?' 'I found a liquor store.' 'And?' 'And I drank it!'" "My 'people skills' are 'rusty'." "No he's not on any flatbread." That's all I can think of right now.
Game; Red Dead Redemption
Book; Brisingr by Christopher Paolini
Fan Fic; Recnac Transfaerso by Celebony (pls read guaranteed to make u cry)
AnimeKawaiiPower chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Kawasaki BOOOOOOOOM BNCR CFTR I CBSE HDTV com KNVB UK I NIMBY UK ng CDTV ATV BPMN GiB the I BC BC HGH bhp I hi RFID KBJR BC huh BBC uh CFTO fey CTV
Guest chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
This fanfic is officially the BEST thing I have EVER READ!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/29/2015
FRENCH! I'm a french canadian and seeing that the canadian author took the liberty of putting a little french in it made me excited!I am easily excited...
WolfPupHania chapter 19 . 4/5/2015
I take it you have seen Frozen. "Wanna build a snowman?"
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Hey, you said you've been reading a lot of good blind jack stories lately but I can't find any! Care to recommend?
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
I'm all for the UK spelling of colour, Canada/UK united all the way!
jessLpfy chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
From a readers point of view I felt like your main story could have been more descriptive and I some points rushed, from a fans point of I feel like Tony and Hulk are more like friends than Tony and Cap and that Tony does not get drunk all that much but other than that I really enjoyed myself. Your grammar was not that bad and I appreciate that you did warn/ apologize for it in every chapter for people it may bother. You plot over all was a great idea and I like what you did with all the characters, even the stuff that was my preferred was still enjoyable to read, it was just different. Keep up the good work and thanks for the write!
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
I can tell I am going to love this, can not wait to read more. Great job on interpreting the characters and hooking me in with Jack's dream.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
Man, all these serious agents in a snowball fight. Classic. And I love that the other myths showed up right in the middle of it!
LeoValdez chapter 10 . 3/17/2015
But James was my Favorite character in twilight

But that's not saying much because I could only get through the first and second movie.