Reviews for Running Blind
FRENCH! I'm a french canadian and seeing that the canadian author took the liberty of putting a little french in it made me excited!I am easily excited...
jayleaf1 chapter 19 . 4/5
I take it you have seen Frozen. "Wanna build a snowman?"
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 3/29
Hey, you said you've been reading a lot of good blind jack stories lately but I can't find any! Care to recommend?
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 19 . 3/29
I'm all for the UK spelling of colour, Canada/UK united all the way!
jessLpfy chapter 22 . 3/24
From a readers point of view I felt like your main story could have been more descriptive and I some points rushed, from a fans point of I feel like Tony and Hulk are more like friends than Tony and Cap and that Tony does not get drunk all that much but other than that I really enjoyed myself. Your grammar was not that bad and I appreciate that you did warn/ apologize for it in every chapter for people it may bother. You plot over all was a great idea and I like what you did with all the characters, even the stuff that was my preferred was still enjoyable to read, it was just different. Keep up the good work and thanks for the write!
jessLpfy chapter 1 . 3/24
I can tell I am going to love this, can not wait to read more. Great job on interpreting the characters and hooking me in with Jack's dream.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 7 . 3/18
Man, all these serious agents in a snowball fight. Classic. And I love that the other myths showed up right in the middle of it!
LeoValdez chapter 10 . 3/17
But James was my Favorite character in twilight

But that's not saying much because I could only get through the first and second movie.
If you don't like Twilight on it's own merits, going into anything to do with it expecting it to be terrible means you can laugh at it. It's quite fun in small doses as a humour/parody. XD
killer4853 chapter 10 . 2/28
HATERED chapter 23 . 2/25
Seeeequuueeellll or whatever you feel content doing.
HiddenViolet chapter 23 . 2/25
I have an addiction to one-shots so however many you want to write I will read along with the sequel.
Sparky199 chapter 23 . 2/25