Reviews for Where Heaven Leads
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 2 . 4/15
Great epi...thank you!
SoCalTwiNurse chapter 1 . 4/15
Omg I loved this so much!
WOW chapter 1 . 3/28
I know I'm a bit late but...BEST STORY ON THIS THING YOW!
EeWee chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
Loved it. A very heart warming Christmas story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
The end was a little fast...if i was bella id be freaked out that this man who was horrible to me recently is all over me all of a sudden.
iluvtwilight60 chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
Great story.
Thanks for writing it :)
iluvtwilight60 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I can't believe I haven't read this before.
This story is really loved it.
Donteee chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
LOVE ITTTT Story was really amazing
pauleen chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
I love this story. Everything about it was heartfelt, mushy full of love forgiveness, second chances and charity. The greatest commandment was to love one another. And this story had complete strangers doing so. See, family isn't those who share the same bloodline.
Again thanks for writing and sharing this holiday love story.
ChristianMom54 chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
A story that leaves you feeling good and a happy heart. Thank you so much. So many can learn from this. Well written and to the point.
maphie chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
I should have waited at least until after thanksgiving to read this! It would have been a nice start to the holiday season. Regardless, your story made me happy.
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
What a beautiful epilogue. Love the story so much and this was just more whipped cream topping for it. All of the loose ends were so wonderfully tied up. Everyone got together with the person they were meant to be with. Not only that, they were all thriving. Just wonderful! I love the sappy happy fluffy stories . . . they make me well, sappy happy and a little fluffy! Thank you both again for telling another fun story.
-Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This was fantastic! I couldn't believe how awful he was at the beginning of this. He was so awful, I had to re-read it to my husband . . . he too was as shocked as I was. How out of touch and closed off he was. Just downright rude to everyone. The part of separate bedrooms . . . getting married with absolutely no care or feeling behind it . . . sex, maybe fifteen times in the last ten years? Holy crap. Awful life. Don't know who or, how, but thankfully Aro was behind it somehow. Edward falling in love with Bella and her family was wonderful to read. To see all of his changes. The way he stepped in and helped Joshua with his homework. The walking of Charlie, all of it. Then the way he and Rose helped out the shelter with their knowledge . . . so wonderful. When he came back to his own life . . . the real names he was finally calling everyone by, so funny. Sad that he didn't know their names, and they just accepted going by what they were balled. Yet wonderful that he finally knew them all but their actual names and was using the names. The looks that Alice and Emmett gave him were priceless. I loved that Bella felt his love that very morning and that she kept reaching for the necklace. Awesome! Really great story. Scrooge like, but not really. Just wonderful. Will read chapter two tomorrow . . . lovely story.
Illusion OfHappiness1975 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
I would love to have seen more of Aro in this chapter as he seemed to have had a massive hand in this all working out for them.
KimiD chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I loved how you tied all the relationships and intertwined all of their lives You gals are brilliant! I totally floved the turnaround in his whole demeaner and wanting to help the shelter to the point that he literally ran to Aro to stop the merger to say the place... Yeah, Where Heaven Leads is the perfect title too. Going over to read Raising the Steaks...
I am a collector of banners from the fandom. Anywhere I can find them I download them onto my laptop and use them as my screen savers. I have found more new authors and Wonderful stories from doing that. Raising the Steaks is one of those stories as was Where Heaven Leads. I am enthralled with the banners and love the talented ladies who can do those! KimiD