Reviews for Weather With You
buffbronze chapter 6 . 4/10
"And now that I've found you, I want to stay with you"
My heart *sigh*

What a perfect, perfect mini story. A master class in how to write a sweet, simple story about two young adults falling in love. I think it must be so hard to write a story where there's no extra drama, and not make it so saccharine and shallow that it had no substance. This was the opposite of that. It was gorgeous. I could see myself there with all of them in that place that you described so beautifully. You wrote real people with real lives. Properly fleshed out characters. I loved the little info on jake and sambo. Just a few lines and I got who they were.

If you ever decide to write a little future take of these two, I'd be ecstatic. But if not, no worries, I can have fun imagining it for myself. And really that's the mark of a good story. I'll be think about this Edward and Bella for ages.

Thank you so much for this. Every now and then a gem like this comes along and knocks my socks off and renews all my twific feels.
buffbronze chapter 5 . 4/9
Gah I'm in love with every chapter.

Shaky Edward kissing shy, sweet, kind Bella. These two are perfect for each other. I love how honest they are. No second guessing. Just saying what they think.

Ange is a hoot and so is Liz, who totally knew Edward would hit it off with Bella. And Charlie is perfect.
The parents seem so great. They trust their kids and treat them like 18 yr olds and not like babies. Exactly how I was with mine.

So sad there's only one chapter left!
buffbronze chapter 4 . 4/9
"Which makes it pretty much perfect"
Just like this chapter. All the teenage feels are just perfectly done.
I love the first kiss and the whole scene you painted beautifully.

Also I really love that Charlie didn't just hate Edward for no good reason lol
buffbronze chapter 3 . 4/9
What a perfect day and it's so clear that Edward is super keen on Bella. Introducing himself to Charlie? Clever boy lol
You're painting such a lovely picture of friends and family who care about each other ( except for Alice lol)
And Bella is a sweetheart who obviously is important to everybody. And now I wonder who's going to make the first move B or E?
buffbronze chapter 2 . 4/9
This is gorgeous. I'm totally getting the whole 'just met tingles and excitement' thing.
I love that it all feels and reads really natural and not forced at all.
buffbronze chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh Edward the charmer :)

I really love reading twi fic set in Oz. I love the way they speak. It makes them all sound so chill. And being a Brit who grew up on Neighbours and Home and Away, I actually know what they're saying lol
love BD chapter 6 . 3/14
Great story. Please write a sequel of this story or some futuretakes.
Enjoyed it immensely. Definitely wanting more! Crosses fingers for a little bit more sometime.
Thanks
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 6 . 2/17
I so loved this!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 6 . 2/14
Aww, that was more than lovely. It's like a de-stresser. Exactly what I wanted and needed today. And I always love tent make outs. ;)

This was perfect. Thank you.

I hope you're well!
BelieveItOrNot chapter 5 . 2/14
Thighs pressed together, arms brushing, purposeful touches but not, yeah, I remember that. Sigh...

Fair dinkum. ;)
BelieveItOrNot chapter 4 . 2/14
Lovely Christmas read on Valentine's Day. Lol.

I loved her anxiety over knocking on the door. Haha, very cute these two.
trekgeezer chapter 6 . 2/11
Loved this story! Thank you do much for writing it. Would love to read more about their next phase.
Esme Incognito chapter 6 . 2/5
So sweet...
Thanks for sharing your words.
Jen
looie chapter 6 . 2/3
Gahhh I have absolutely loved every second of this story. I think you absolutely nailed the Australian-isms without letting it get cliched. The characters are all so real and fun and witty and there is just so much substance to them. I'm actually really glad that the climax (excuse the pun) of the story wasn't Edward and Bella having sex. I feel like that would have trivialised their journey together, and the story was mighty sexy and fun without it. The ending also leaves such possibility for the future, which I love. If you ever want to write more about these characters, I would love to read it!

As a Melbournian who has traveled to the country for every Christmas from a young age, this one felt really special to me - it was nostalgic and real and it just totally reminded me of the beauty of this country and its people. Thank you thank you thank you for sharing it! xx