Reviews for Frostbite Symptoms
Anonymous chapter 6 . 10/24/2020
Yet another great story abandoned.
GrapeSoda chapter 6 . 2/8/2019
-looks at authors note that mentioned weekly updates... goes to press next chapter button... sees there is none... looks at update date and sees 5 years ago... curls in a ball and hides in a box-
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2017
Oh I love this! Why does it seem like all the great Frozen fics get abandoned :(
DontMindMe chapter 6 . 6/17/2017
No, how can you leave it like that, i need to know what happened. Its such a sweet story.
Silver Blue Eyed Wolf chapter 6 . 5/9/2017
This was a great story with a lot of potential but I understand if you don't feeling like updating anymore.
YuriForever chapter 6 . 9/8/2016
Please don't abandon this. Please finish this. Pease please please.
Afeni830 chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
Continue... :(
Lighting Dragon chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
Please please please update! Everyone is eagerly awaiting the 'Elsa-Anna kinda date'. :)
Please? :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Please update you amazing human
Guest chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
I really like the story so far, if you are ever deciding between fluff or angst, choose fluff, fluff fits the mood of this story more. Keep writing!
Cheers :D
Guest chapter 6 . 4/13/2015
aww anna!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Update! Such an excellent story shouldn't be left unfinished!
kenfromnhus chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Very nice 1st chapter.
Neveria chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
That was really fun! Anna is simply adorable and I love how Anna still feels this deep connection to Elsa even though the memories of their friendship have been taken from her. I know that it's been almost a year, but I would love to read the rest of it, in case you ever decide to finish this adorable story of yours. :-)
Pridemunkeyz chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Need tons of fanart of this. Anna touching Elsa and Elsa curled up in a seat with glasses.