Reviews for Anything for a King
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
XD Loved that last awkward bit with Kili and Tauriel. LOL
drakos4 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Personally I don't want to picture that pair but I crave anything that includes some steamy action from Dwalin, so yay! Good one!
thunderstorm-skald chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!
LMFAO!
XD XD XD XD XD!
sassygirl9811 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Not sure if Kili should be grateful it wasn't his mother or horrified that it was indeed his uncle making those sounds...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD THAT'S TOO AWESOME!
RenXKentaro chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
HAHA XD
I love it XD
poor kili XD haha in his face XD
The Cajun Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Okay, Thranduil is a straight-up perv for drugging Thorin. But he also made it easier for Dwalin to confess he's always loved Thorin, though I still think Thranduil deserves a KO punch in the jaw from Dwalin with Dwalin's signature knuckle-dusters on his hands just for drugging Thorin.

Dwalin is one of the few Middle-Earth icons who can physically top Thorin and make it boiling-hot and this one-shot is no exception. Add that Dwalin will always follow Thorin's lead no matter what and this is why they're more than sparring partners-they're meant to be lovers. And the sex between Thorin and Dwalin is so boiling-hot I need to refill my Diet Coke after reading it.

Poor Kili's never going to be able to look at Thorin and Dwalin the same way again and Tauriel is trying so hard not to LHAO (laugh her ass off) at the steaminess between Thorin and Dwalin even as she looks at Kili's runes (a token from Fili and Kili's mom and Thorin's cute and sassy younger sister Dis).

Thanks for writing this boiling-hot one-shot.
destinyandhope78 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
hahaha during Dwalin's and Thorin's special time everyone had to awkwardly listen hahahaha
Cj Quinn chapter 1 . 12/23/2013