Reviews for What would've happened if Tris lived?
ELEVEN chapter 2 . 7/13/2021
THIS IS SO SAD SINCE TRIS DIES
LadyJaime1928 chapter 32 . 8/28/2020
There’s like no Uriah in it
LadyJaime1928 chapter 12 . 8/26/2020
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2019
I'm very confused. Is Tris having period cramps? Because she's constantly doing things people do when they have bad cramps, but she got her period ALMOST A WEEK AGO and period cramps usually go away in like 3 days, so... ?
Fourtris chapter 45 . 11/9/2018
OMG. Even though it’s probably been years since you’ve written this, I have to say thank you for writing it. I love Veronica Roth, but you given me the happily ever after to a sad story (even though I still love the original ending.) I cried when I finished Allegiant, so it’s nice to NOT watch Tris die. (I love you Tris.) Also, as an 8th grader who wants to be a writer someday, the fact that you, a fellow student wrote this, give me a little more encouragement for my dream. I think you are super talented, and I really enjoyed reading this alternate ending. I hope you are a writer now, if you’re grown up. I really felt as if this could be part of the series. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this for all your fellow Divergents out there. I’ve read all the Harry Potter books, Percy Jackson, and I’m working on the Mortal Instruments series. I’ve read so many books, but the Divergent series is up at the top on my list. Once more, thank you for writing this. Tobias and Tris are forever in my heart.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/23/2018
Hi! I honestly dk where to begin... When I read allegiance I was in tears and I was SO mad. I decided to read this and although there r some ups and downs I think this is incredible. U are an amazing person and writer and I hope u don't use ur talent only on fanfic. Keep it up! :))
MuffinMan chapter 45 . 8/25/2018
I haven't written a review for any of the other chapters, but when I finished allegiant I cried for a solid two hours. And then I searched up fanfiction where tris lived and it erased the original ending in my mind. I'm still sad that Uriah never made it tho. :(
jords chapter 22 . 7/20/2018
i really loved that but i want tris to get over her fear quick
jords chapter 21 . 7/20/2018
i want her to get over this fear and i want them to have a child i really hope they do
Guest chapter 35 . 7/15/2018
It was good. Just be sure that everything is explained fully. Maybe go more in depth when describing settings. Also, please be sure that you stay true to the characters. Overall, I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 45 . 12/6/2017
This is amazing!
Taryn chapter 22 . 9/10/2017
I can not believe that tris and tobias are getting married! XD
Petlover chapter 1 . 9/5/2017
OMG I can believe in the book she doesn't live.
Guest chapter 45 . 4/7/2017
Hey! This fan fiction was AMAZING. I had spent so many nights laying awake thinking "how could she kill tris?" Eventually a year later I realized the internet exists. I went to find at least someone who has the same thoughts as me. and so there was. At the top of the search page. Thank you so much for writing this!
Puppy 17 chapter 45 . 3/16/2017
I'm so sad it's kber:( boo HOO HOO. But I have to admit the story was complete and with more it would have just been weird (not that weird is bad). I loved it and I'm glad you also agree that tris should NOT have died;(