Reviews for Merry Christmas
TheKeyIsLove chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
AWWWW, so much Christmas fluff! And I needed some BB/Rae, thank you. I love it, it's perfect, as always.
cherriblossom387 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Loved it!
Joshua chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This was a very nice one-shot, Kryalla. The mistletoe argument was quite humorous, especially when Robin became jealous due to Starfire's participation. Overall, it was certainly pleasant to read another story from you. Happy Holidays, Kryalla!
Hammer of Oblivion chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Just now got around to reading this story. Holidays are busy in the Hammer House. It was good to see a Kry story again and a nice little Christmas tale too. Good to see a moment with Raven and BB. Thanks for the story.

And to you and your family a belated Merry Christmas and upcoming Happy New Year!
Ema chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Lol nice story and Merry Christmas to you too
Wolfgirl212 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Awww :) thanks Kry! I know your retired and I'm grateful for the Christmas special! It was so cute! And I loved the story!
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Ha, really cute! I laughed a lot, especially at the part with Starfire and Robin saying "Stop kissing everyone!" Poor Robin. ;) Good job!
Encrypted chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Kry, you sweetheart! Gifting us all with this wonderful little narrative.

Thank you and a merry christmas Kryalla!

Sincerely,
Encrypted.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh yay! Thanks so much for finding time to write and post this-it was adorable and I loved Grinch-Beast Boy!
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
This was an awesome Christmas story. I laughed when Beast Boy said Robin "played avoidance like a boss."
Faith-o-saurus chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Aw, so adorable!

I MISS YOU
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Poor BB! He had to be the Grinch!

Very sweet of Raven to knit him the sweater!

Merry Summer Christmas Down Under! And thanks for this little treat!
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
oh my gawd, a bbrae fic! and from my fav authoress here!? i must've been a very good boy this year.

i really liked the sally bit at the beginning. messed me up all nice and well in the feels department. almost jerked a tear from me ducts, you did. then again, i'm a bit of a sucker for that kind of thing.

and oh lawd, the bbrae cuteness of it all! and grinch!bb is just pure awesome! and undercover santas! and oh goodness, it's so good!

though i do have to wonder at the lack of itchiness.
Star of Airdrie chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wonderful to see this here and I just loved the storyline. Merry Christmas my friend.

Airdrie
timkhj chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Loved it! Merry Christmas!