Reviews for Digimon Fusion Kai: D-Reaper's Fury
JNaegi chapter 46 . 11/28/2015
You got to love the small amount of happiness of being reunited with dead spirits of loved ones after a genocide of Earth and Digital World by a rouge program.

Interesting backstory with the D-reaper though. If it existed after the initial deletion and being born anew by the evil's of the Digital world which can destroy entire worlds than how does that balance out with that cat destruction god?

You'd think reaper would just delete him for being a causality in the grand spectrum of the universe given the cat's power exceeds it or to say the least goes off on a whim if he can't get any flipping pudding...

I'd be all against Mummymon being in denial but at this point he's just so integrated into the story for this long he's just background noise.

The last four chapters eh? Reaching the end after 2 years? Going to be good.

Later!
Chaosblazer chapter 46 . 11/28/2015
Here we go, it's time for the final battle, Dee blows up not one but two worlds causing so much devastation I wouldn't be surprised if the other worlds of the triad felt it.

Dee why did have to kill the dinosaurs again, they didn't do anything to you.

Nice exposition on the D-reaper, as well as Beyond and Greil getting mentioned, now the for the final fight.

Keep up the awesome work, I look forward to what's coming next
supergoku1987 chapter 46 . 11/28/2015
Awesome to read this fic again. Good chapter, and I can't believe Teen-reaper blew up both worlds. Huh Batman and Jurassic Park, that's surprising. Glad Tai and his friends escape, but sucks bout their families being killed.

Shin tells about dee's story on. Expected to see how the supreme kai-mon got killed and absorbed. Damn he was made by us and got corrupted by evil.

The fight with teen-reaper is finally on. Omega x gonna fight first, then metalla x and the others. Cant wait. This gonna be a good final fight. Cant wait for next month. Oh yeah, Im been reading that shinnen fic. Just havent left reviews. Gonna try to review that some more and will do cross generation. Peace.
Ford1114 chapter 46 . 11/28/2015
At last, D-Reaper’s Fury resumes with this chapter with Teen-Reaper blowing up both worlds. I see a brief battle with Dee doing another scream is written before Metalla X taunts him and that Dee used his Planet Burst.

Yeah besides MCU, Nolan Batman and Jurassic Park/World exist in DF-616 thanks to my past suggestion. Now they finally make their official cameos. Another reference that since Dragonball has dinosaurs exist, DF-616 in the real world has Jurassic Park.

They have made it to Central Planet, but they mourn the losses of their families. Haha, Mummymon thinks that everything is a dream.

Now, everyone is hearing about Dee’s true origins. From the internet created by humans in the Digiverse’s beginnings, but after absorbing the evil essences and awaken by BlackMagimon, he became the monster we seen. Shin is involve and besides Dythros’ name retained, the other two guardians’ names have change to Vera and Zachary. Teen-Reaper kills two of them and absorbs Zachary, then absorbs the Grand Guardian to become Fat-Dee. So that’s how BlackMagimon crosses dimensions to destroy Beyond/Griel’s dimension, kicking off Across Dimensions in the first place.

I should let this out of what could have been to readers in a scrapped future idea: Originally, I thought of Vera somewhat survive and make a Xicor expy for some Ascendant War. Okay, these concepts are completely scrapped for good since AF is fanmade while we all focus on official stuff like Super (since it’s better receptive) for DF-616,
The next question I wonder, since Fat-Dee still has Zachary and Grand Guardian inside, even though Metalla X remove his pod for Super Dee to become Teen-Reaper... This sound confusing to answer. I know that Dythros and Vera are at the afterlife, but wonder of Zachary and Grand Guardian?

Teen-Reaper arrives in Central Planet. The final battle begins and I’m gonna be there!

As for that Shinnen corner, this serves as a deleted scene of what happens after Chapter 21. Word of God: Ford is indeed killed and that his transport to Memoria is actually his soul before he is send back. Ford becoming a memorial guardian is an interesting transition, meeting with the Titan goddess and Odin’s ravens, and of course learning about the YYGDM-01 dimension (whether the Memoria dimension is similar to FF9 but not exactly, though in Corner it is indeed the same realm from the game (which was my first Final Fantasy game I played)).
What Could Have Been: Originally back in 2011-12, I thought of an Ascendant named Memoria X till it’s completely scrapped. Recently, what remains of it is use for someone else, someone different and unique and that is my main OC.

This is a good return. Though I like to give corrections.
-All the dinosaurs species from now on should be italicize (and Tyrannosaurus Rex should be ‘Tyrannosaurus rex’, same goes from ‘T-rex/T-Rex’ to ‘T. rex’) to transition in real accurate style (though nicknames like raptors are not italicize since their ‘nicknames’).
-‘Memoria’ is still called ‘Mnemosyne’.

Once again, see you on December 2015 for the final battles!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 45 . 10/31/2015
And finally caught up! Now I'll be waiting for them final chapters!

Super Dee gave our three Ascendant heroes trouble, but Yamato yanks out Fat Dee and makes Dee regress. Whoo, and they escape! Hah, awww where's the people popcorn line? Oh well. Kinda thought that line was cute. Veggie thought Goku was high on something.

And Dee regresses into something worse... Teen-Reaper. Whoa, and not wasting time with that beastly scream I see! But, yeah that dimension tear that went unfixed is a bad sign. Really dreading what's gonna happen.

Two worlds in danger and Dee's origins to be explained. My hype levels are to the max, and I am looking forward to that Cross Generations preview!

Closer to the end, my friend! (thumbs up)
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 44 . 10/31/2015
While we thankfully didn't get worms, we got the D-Reaper agents! Man they're just fodder to Omega X and Metalla X. Sucks that's the last of Kaiser X until CG, I think?

Whoo, Omega X and Metalla X free their friends, causing Super Dee to lose his powered forms. Only Fat Dee is left to removed. Oh god, Sailor Dee. (shudders) I'll need more than holy water to purge that horrible image outta my head!

Thankfully Mystic Celesta is there to back her brother and Metalla X with Super Dee inside his own fucked up head.

Yay, Rika, Renamon, Kouji, Kouichi and Seadramon are a coming back!

And the next chapter we go to the psycho one!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 43 . 10/31/2015
A Super Dee ass-whooping is always good. It makes for great therapy for Super Kaiser X! Oh hah, Jawbreaker X is OP. I almost feel sorry for Super Dee... not.

And down our heroes go into the monster's belly! Oh thank god, no icky talking worms! Man judging by this fic's quick pace, 'Kid Dee' is ever closer!

Also like the Zedd, Rita, and Da'ath corner. I laughed when they hijacked Serpentera! Oh Zeddy's made a new enemy, lol!

Next chapter we go!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 42 . 10/31/2015
Ok, need to get up to date before the new chapters come out! Before I review, wanna wish you a happy belated birthday again, K! And here's to many more awesome bdays! (winks)

Kaiser X was awesome like I expected him to be. He went straight into Ascendant and kicked some Super Dee ass! And just when Dee throws his finishing ball, Kaiser X surprises all by going Ascendant 3! Whoa, now that badass! Never saw that coming.

I also didn't see the YYGDM character cameos! Man Super Dee's dimension scream reached that far? Craziness!

And so we continue!
JNaegi chapter 45 . 10/31/2015
Boy looks like the bomb got dropped due to Yamakins taking out the "good" part of Dee.

Now all that will be left is nothing more than dead corpses of his enemies...

Good chapter K!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 41 . 10/25/2015
Cute TMNT segment. Don't think they've shown up in Shinnen from what I've read. Maybe they will?

Heh, Omega X is in a tight spot. Y'know he has the best options if Yamato didn't show. Dimitri or Takato were his next two best choices. Anything better than fusing with Mummymon! But, thankfully he went to Yamato before Super Dee got him.

Oh boy, Jeri confronts Super Dee. While I admire her courage, I'm glad she didn't get absorbed by the thing. Now Super Dee knows all he needs to know of his counterpart. Looks like he's learned from its failings.

Knew Yamato would still be a tough case. His stubbornness almost cost them. Luckily Omega X and X got through Metalla X's thick noggin.

And finally it happens. Kaiser X is here. Maybe Yaichi can work. Taimato's ok, too. Anywho, commence the Super Dee beating, Kaiser X!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 40 . 10/25/2015
The hits just keep coming! The fighting with Super Dee II carries from last chapter. Man, Jeri wants to confront D-Reaper? I respect her for standing up for herself, but I wouldn't recommend that.

Yay, Andromon, Piximon, and Centarumon! Three Digimon for Three Eyes of Tien, huh? Clever. Too bad they don't amount to much here, except save Kari.

So the Digi!Old Kai gives the earrings. Whew. Well, on the one hand, Tai doesn't get to fuse with Kari and become a gender-confused fusion, but on the other Super Dee absorbing Mystic Celesta is the absolute worst! This ain't good!

I did like that Super Dee was acting smartly and shooting the earring out of Kari's hand. Yeah much better than Gohan not catching it (seriously what the heck?!). Also like Omega X and BlazeGallantmon try their damn hardest fighting Super Dee. Man, Takuya, you just won't quit.

Yamato and Gabumon are a coming! Here comes the ultimate fusion!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 39 . 10/25/2015
Ok back to reviewing this!

Yay, our favorite resident asshole, Yamakins, has been set free thanks to Digi!Bardock aka Taito and Gabumon. Oh shit, Burizalor cameo! Totally his moment with , we're still counting on that Resurrection F adaptation. :P

Oh crap, Super Dee absorbed more than BanchoLeomon, the kids, WarAngemon, and Ultima X! You totally swerved us, K! Wasn't expecting two Kuipers to be absorbed.

Ah, but the big swerve: Henry and Terriermon got absorbed! I thought they were dead. Better absorbed than dead, amiright? Ok eh maybe not.

Yep, Super Dee becomes Super Dee II and whips Mystic Celesta around some. Man the others just keep coming. Too bad Super Dee now completely outmatches them. This is getting tense!

Yes, here come Tai and Takato with the earrings! Next chapter I go!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 38 . 10/23/2015
Here we go, Mystic Celesta going postal on Super Dee. She ain't holding back and good for her. Super Dee deserves every bit for killing all her Digifriends.

Whoa, you know you're done if Kari starts cussing. Super Dee you f'ed up. Man wish she could've finished Dee, but hey you're adapting the Buu saga after all.

Still good while it lasted, and Dee tries to blow himself up. Oh, what?! Henry and Terriermon finally used the Doodlebug! I'd be hype about it, but looks like it cost them their lives. Sucks and yep Super Dee comes back from that. No way that's going to do it. Sucks. Poor Henry and Terriermon. (sadface)

Welp, commence the Super Dee absorbing. Not good.

Meanwhile, Rika convinces the after life powers to fetch our favorite (and to some the resident asshole) Yamato aka Yamakins along with Gabumon. This should be good. To the next chapter I go!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 37 . 10/23/2015
Some more fighting against Super Dee. I'm very happy you're letting the others get their licks in. Can't let the Ascendants have all the fun. Welp, the fusion has worn off. Sucks to be Daike and WarUltima X, but that little booger Daike wasted it.

Takuya, you can try, but you ain't taking down Dee like that.

Oh yeah, Kari and Gatomon ascend into Mystic Celesta! Finally we get her proper debut. I still wonder if Takato will get strong like Tai and Kari. I absolutely like Tai owning up his mistake letting Kari fight with Virus. You're learning, Taichi.

Damn, Mystic Celesta already got there fast! Super Dee's going to get a beating now!

On with the next chapter!

P.S., omake: Did he just mention the Toothy Fairy? That's rich.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 36 . 10/23/2015
Makishima is still a creepy guy. Those kids don't know what they're getting themselves into. Interesting stuff going for Shinnen.

Ahaha, yes! Intermission time for Dee-Dee Volleyball and... soccer?! Wuh? Nice idea splitting teams by genders. Totally with the ladies on this one, but wouldn't mind guys w/o shirts. What? I can't get both? Lol.

Ok, ok, it wasn't all intermission stuff. We got WarUltima X and Daike fighting Super Dee. More ghosts to keep Dee busy. Yeah, Azulongmon's going to be ticked when he sees his precious lookout in shambles.

Oh god, the volleyball and soccer stuff got me. Minako would be killing for this. I was rolling with the 'Fer Shur' stuff. XD

Hope the good guys had their fun, 'cause Super Dee's ready for payback!
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »