Reviews for Digimon Fusion Kai: D-Reaper's Fury
Ford1114 chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Oh man, I thought Beelzebumon just died for a moment, only that Impmon is alive and well. But like his canon self, he has to live with the guilt for the rest of his life. I say its obvious that he will join the good guys in atoning his sins.

Wow, Metalla X just said 'SHUT UP!' five times instead of Vegeta saying it three times. Least he gets a vitamin..and knocks Omega X out. He's going to handle the Reaper on his own like a boss.

Legionmon is gone, I could care less about him due to the D-Reaper taking over the spot.

Speaking of D-Reaper, he's something to not underestimate when he knocks down KingDevimon to a boulder and pummeling down Celesta X and WarAngemon. Will the heroes survive this first encounter? Let's find out.
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 11/2/2014
Good to see Takato's back to normal, but they still gotta revive Rika and Renamon and punish Impmon

also good to see that Legionmon is finally dead as well, Yamato and Tai call their fight off, but the d-reapers out and about now which isn't good.

X made a good observation about Ken and the zero factor too, great work on everything dude_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
Yo, this was a chapter of awesomeness, both good and in a bad way (for our heroes)!

Let's get started with BlazeGallantmon/Takato going full Hollow Ichigo mode on Beelzebumon's ass! NegaMegidramon? I like. Heh, I can just feel the fury unleashed by Takato as he tears the gluttonous one a new one! Should've taken both arms with his wings, maybe even lop off ahead. Nah, too quick a death. Takato wants to make him feel it! (evil laugh) :D

Must totally be scary for Quakegargomon/Henry and AuroraInumon/Himura. Eh, maybe not so much the latter since he saw Inumon go absolute berserk mode in DoC. Good thing Dimitri, Sedna, Orcus, and Kensuke might stop Takato's rampage. Nah, they oughta let him kill Beelzy for what he did to Rika and Renamon! Hope he doesn't turn lose on them. D:

The Ascendant rival fight went as I expected just like Goku and Majin Vegeta. Man, you must've had that whole fight memorized, because it follows exactly like that fight in DBZ. Just an observation. Still good and kinda liked Yamato's ranting (I'm probably one of the few Yamato supporters here, sighs), but I can't look past what he's done. Go to town on him, Omega X!

Farewell, Evil Warrior of Fire. No one will miss you. That one was for Quaoar! Anyway, Takuya and the gang head over to save Kouichi, Izumi, Junpei, and Tomoki. Sheesh, Legionmon's gonna be a tough one. Poor Kouichi always gets the short end of the stick fighting his Duskmon counterparts. You can do this, Kouichi!

Man for all her efforts, Celesta X went all out Amazing Grace to break the D-Reaper's seal! Wow! Brunhilde even put an effort fighting KingDevimon and then X's crew show up to turn the tables. But, all in vain... as the D-Reaper gets unleashed. Ah, cool you're staying more true to Buu while retaining subtle bits of the old 'Buu-Reaper'. Color me intrigued! :D

I kinda do wanna see Jeri meet this D-Reaper just to see her flip out. Poor thing. Maybe not a good idea? The other Tamers are gonna freak out, too. Man, the tension is rising! Keep it up cause we're getting to the juicy bits!
digifan303 chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
If h hybrid can't win then perhaps shannon can do it. How will they deal with d reaper?
supergoku1987 chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
Damn this was an awesome chapter. I dug the Omega x and Metalla x fight. It went just like goku vs majin vegeta. Intense stuff. Great stuff man.

Holy shit, takato was pushed over the edge and transforms blazegallantmon to negamegidramon. That was hardcore the way he ripped beelzemon's arm and wings off. He kinda remind me of hollow ichigo with his sadistic side. Dimitri, Sedna, Ken, and Orcus are gonna try to stop takato's rampage? Hopefully they let him kill beelzemon.

Fuegomon goes down and all that's left is legionmon. Damn kouichi's in deep shit. Hope the warriors can take him down.

Celesta x and brunhilde fight Kingdevimon. Then, all the other good guys jump in to stop the D-reaper's release. too bad d-reaper's been released. you got his majin buu part down to a t. and now the losses really pile up. next chapters gonna be insane. peace.
JNaegi chapter 17 . 10/9/2014
I'm going on a limb here and say you probably watched the Goku/Vegeta battle heavily to get the right amount of impact in Omega X & Metallia X battle!

Kind of got nothing to say on the rival battle since it's expected so I will turn my attention to BlazeGallontmon or his new name NegaMegidramon. He went medevil on Beezy's arse didn't he? Burned off a leg and wings!

Surprised he didn't just lobotomize the jerk for what he did to Rika & Renamon. Looks like Kensuke, Sedna, Orcus & Dimitri will be a factor to either reign in Takato's rampage or let him be judge, jury & executioner for the fate of the glutton.

I was definatly feeling Kouichi's battle with Legionmon! Is it just me or does Kouichi get the worse end of the stick when it comes to his battles? He always seems to get help from his twin brother.

Not snarking him just seems like that always happens from what I see. But now he's got the will to continue on with the others.

Taky also brought an end to his dark counterparts razing!

Not surprised that the heroes converge to stop D-Reaper's emergence and how he is now free. Even with Kari's sacred light it wasn't enough.

Now I haven't read your previous story so I have no clue what will happen but going by the DBZ angle it won't be pretty for some. 7 feet tall, eh? Maybe Tike should just cry "It's a Titan!"

Man Jeri will freak when she sees the D-Reaper at some point. And on a small note I liked how you used the LOV-Tamers powers to be linked to the ones closest to them. Kind of like a psychic tap that Jean used with Scott.

Anyway this has picked up the pace so continue going with the momentum Kainus.

Peace.
Generic Reviewer chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
Yep. Legionmon is gonna be defeated by the power of teamwork.

And Accel Stream boss spoilers. Sorta knew this YYDM equivalent of Ganon would be the last opponent even though she's suffering Zagi/Jr. Troopa/Team Rocket syndrome.

Poor DF-616 Beelzemon. He's gonna die whining like a baby. Just like Zommari and Kitoss. But its his fault for going over the line.
Ford1114 chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
This may be one of my favorite chapters.

All this mention of the D-Reaper and Beelzemon make Jeri shudder of her past memories. Man if someone rewatches Digimon Tamers, that person feels the same way. Your right of wondering if that girl meets this D-Reaper, heck she once had experience with Valmarmon, a villain way stronger than D-Reaper (canon).

We finally get to the long awaited match with Omega X and Metalla X! This is just like Naruto vs Sasuke just recently, these Ascendant saiyans are going at it, and I give it a thumbs up. Seeing how 'Blazer' is mentioned, its a nice coincidence of the last part of Chaos'Blazer's username.

BlazeGallantmon has become NegaMegidramon, and I'm surprise that he just talk with a sadistic streak. He just owned Beelzebumon by chopping down his arm and wings. Man if only..

Then the heroes have made it to DarkMagimon and KingDevimon. DarkMagimon is sure to avenge his father's death, or at least his 'original self' since that recent news with Babidi. The heroes thought they can stop the monster's release, but it's just the beginning...

..because I'm surprise that D-Reaper is finally release! Holy shit, I did see many differences from the original. Like how its skin changes from rose to pink depend on its mood, but it can be red when totally peeved. Nice nod of X mentioning Buumon in his dimension, in which unlike the original, D-Reaper ravages the multiverse and the cause of Beyond/Griel and GranDracmon's situation.

Let's see how this D-Reaper acts. The losses begins.
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 10/8/2014
*shakes head* Yamakins never learns it seems. he is right to fear Blazer, even Ken fears him.

Seems like Takato needs a butt kicking, good thing some people are there to give it to snap him back to normal.

The fight between Omega X and Metella X continues, and the other group has made it to the d-reaper.

And we can't forget the warriors, they may have exposed Legionmon's weakness but he's not going down without a fight.

Keep up the awesome work dude_
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
Heavy heavy chapter! We're getting heavy into some intense and emotional stuff!

GAH! You killed off Rika and Renamon! D:

I can't believe they got taken out like that! I thought the Tamers would at least get by without taking a single loss. Nope, a big deviation from the original, cause I don't remember if any of the Tamers died in there. But, man Takato's about to fall into despair again and he (with Guilmon and Suzaku, too) transform into a monster. Beelzebumon has gone and done it now. Yep, you better get ready for some pain, Beelzy. Unlike the other one, you're gonna get it!

So, a return of Megidramon, please? :3

Ugh, yeah things went as expected with Yamato. He kills off a bunch of innocent Digimon just to force Tai's hand. Heh, oh Shintomon, I know you mean well, but don't get in the way of two Ascendants preparing to go to war with each other, lol. :P

But, yep despite Kotori trying to prevent it, fate still determines that Omega X and Metalla X fight it out. Am looking forward to the big Ascendant throwdown!

Two more Dark Warriors go down. Man we're just down to Fuegeomon and Legionmon? Hope Takuya and Kouichi can kick their butts. But, I'm seriously doubting Legionmon will go down easily. Hope I'm wrong.

Oh man oh man, can't wait for the next chapter, K. The story's finally escalating! :D
JNaegi chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
...WHAT THE HELL; RIKA & RENAMON ARE DEAD?!

I did NOT expect that! I mean not in the least! Oh my god, she's just gone! Oh man, oh man.

With those two gone than that means Takato will experience (for a second time) of letting darkness consume his soul...he's really reflecting his "sister" Rei.

Dude, I'm kind of reeling from this action. Everything was good and I'm anticipating for the next chapter.

Do me a favor; make it hurt when Takato/Suzaku/Guilmon kill this douch.

Later.
supergoku1987 chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Damn the crap hit the fan big time. Aint no exaggeration son. Metalla x goes hardcore serial killer on those digimon and forces Omega x to fight him. Shintomon, aint no way you messing with an ascendant. Cant wait for the big Ascendant rival brawl. Hope Celesta x and brunhilde can stop d-reaper's revival.

But, holy shit, you killed off rika and renamon. I didnt see it coming. Oh man, Takato's pissed and he's going to go medeval on Beelzemon's ass. Get ready to bend over real good, lol. And Legionmon's about to mess Kouichi up something good. Kouji and the others not gonna make a difference. Takuya need to beat fuegeomon fast.

Fucking great stuff you got going. Lots of fights, but I want omega x to win and takato gets calmed down. peace.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Good thing Ken ain't there or he'd kill Yamato now for what he's doing.

These legendary warrior battles are reaching their climax which is good, but they still have the toughest two to go, Legionmon is definitely going to beat them all senseless if they can't figure out his weakness and fast lol.

Wasn't expecting that bit at the end with the tamers fight, I get the feeling Takato's about to go overboard, which is never good...

Keep up the awesome work man this story rules.
Generic Reviewer chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
*Black Onslaught L.A. Vocals plays*

Well then. This got bad. Just what I was hyped for. Takato going Unlimited Ragna.

I also remember something about the D-Reaper Buu was like (not gonna spoil for the sake of everyone else but number 63 is your only hint) in the original story and some YYH stuff in the GT version. Outside that I forgot you existed after waiting for the old version of Wrath of Pharaohmon. I don't even remember much from the old version.

Let's get on with the remaining Dark Warrior and Legionmon! Also Beelzemon DF-616 vs Ragn-Takato the Bloodedge!
Ford1114 chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
Wow...words cannot comprehend this chapter of that plot twist. This is the one you told me years ago, and it finally happen.

Well it starts when Dark Metalla X went shitload and demand his rival to fight. Which Omega X finally accepts, but I thought the battle could have happen in this chapter (the title felt misleading, but it'll be solve by next chapter when we finally see the epic proportions of what readers are waiting for).

Nice active of Brunhilde facing KingDevimon. Celesta X must focus on her mission, whenever it lasted.

And the fight with Beast Tamers and Beelzemon went from struggling to seeing the death of an enjoyable character, that's the one you talk to me about all along (this is a big surprise unlike the original stories I read)! Now Takato will feel the rage inside him, like how he wishes that he wants Beelzemon to cease to exist. If BlazeGallantmon transforms into a monster, I thought it could be Megidramon X..

Keep it up here, can't wait for the next chap!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »