Reviews for Digimon Fusion Kai: D-Reaper's Fury
Generic Reviewer chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
We are nearing the final chapters.

I was more amused by the Da'ath and MMPR omake than the jawbreaker thing but I'm glad the story is heading to the end. Glad you actually added foreshadowing to Kaiser X/Taimato's plan.
supergoku1987 chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
More fighting between Kaiser X and Mystic-reaper. Funny stuff with Jawbreaker x and him making Mystic-reaper look like a fool. Liked everybody reaction to the jawbreaker. Good Kaiser x get restored to kick ass some more.

Then he got absorb by Mystic-reaper to rescue the gang. Good chapter, keep it up. Lord zedd totally got bitch out lol. peace.
JNaegi chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
Who'd have thought Zedd got toned down? Damn, I never realized that the parental thing influenced him to be like Skeletor?

I all but forgot about that candy scenario (must have blocked it out, I always got nauseous when that happened).

So now the amazing journey of the body of Dee...THANK YOU FOR NOT USING THOSE ABSURD WORMS!

Keep it up.
Ford1114 chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
Let’s start with the segment here, so here are the Power Rangers villains that failed to join Da’ath due to being campy. Like seeing Yuu’s humor and mentions that Freeza is relevant. (I see you mentioned Ransik, I remember him in Time Force a bit) Oh they just stole Zedd’s Megazord and take a spin.

Back to the story, Mystic Dee is getting his ass kick by Kaiser X, even copying other people’s moves doesn’t work and Dee is throwing a shitty tantrum. Then he turns Kaiser X into a candy, but Jawbreaker X goes on to beat the monster like nothing. Finally, Kaiser X gets swallowed by D-Reaper, but I know what’s going to happen next.

Ah, so there’s two chapters of Inside D-Reaper, the second chapter I can tell will be a brief fight with Super-Reaper and ripping out a specific pod that’ll segue to the final arc of this story. Yes, I thank you for following this story, and we are getting close.
Chaosblazer chapter 43 . 9/26/2015
lol Jawbreaker X was awesome.

Too bad the heroes got absorbed, but they've got a job to do inside the beast.

Keep up the awesome work man this was a great chapter_
digifan303 chapter 42 . 9/21/2015
Fantastic battle!
JNaegi chapter 42 . 9/19/2015
That's the kind of drama I like to see; the amount of tension at that moment as Mystic Dee's powers started breaking the equilibrium of dimensions.

Liked the scenes with the other standby characters commenting on what's going on but now that tear has breached to 616 earth.

Seeing the next title one can only guess what's going to go down and out the back...I mean if that does happen. Yamakins going to trip when that happens and I hope he says "By the 9 digital galaxies, that's the southern exit!" LOL!

Till next time!
Supergoku1987 chapter 42 . 9/19/2015
It was a good chapter. I enjoy Kaiser X beating the the crap outta Super Dee. He went super very fast. It was awesome Kaiser x went level 3 and whooped D reaper. Then Dee got pissed and did his dimension scream thing. Whoa, that was surprise to see the yydm and accel dimensions.

Nice beat down fight and dee getting what he deserve. Also funny tmnt scene. Look forward to Kaiser x get absorb to save the others. peace.
Chaosblazer chapter 42 . 9/19/2015
you were right about the surprises, wasn't expecting him to go level 3, nor did I expect those other scenes, but they are freaking cool.

heh, Ken is more than ready to come and get some payback lol.

Keep up the awesome work dude_
Guest chapter 42 . 9/18/2015
i loved kairser x he was so awsome i loved he went level 3 it was awsome. i wonder what would happen if Kaiser x never defused who would you reckon he would have a girlfreind as sora or mimi?
Generic Reviewer chapter 42 . 9/18/2015
Wow. This is getting tense. I wanna see another cross-dimensional fight like the one where Kensuke dealt with a certain villain's Nobody.

And its almost over. Pacing here is pretty brisk.
Ford1114 chapter 42 . 9/18/2015
Finally, the milestone battle between Kaiser X and Mystic Super-Reaper has begun! Before that, I like the second half of the turtles meeting their past selves and Michael Bay versions. Their eventual party will come soon.

Back to the main fight, Kaiser X immediately turns blond like Vegito in the manga and beats Dees ass like nothing. I see that the antenna scene is move early. Then, Mystic Super Reaper delivers a Planet Burst only it fails. I'm glad I added Level 3 to the fused ascendant.

Then the big one, Mystic Super Reaper gets pissed and screams that dimensions are affected. I saw the Makai tournament and even Sailor Cosmos. In a serious matter here, and with Karin's persuasion, Kaiser X averts the mess and continues the usual. Though I see that Level 3 powers down to normal.

Ah, the tear to Earth remains, something tells me that this is a bad sign.
digifan303 chapter 41 . 9/10/2015
D reaper better watch out now.
JNaegi chapter 41 . 9/7/2015
That's the way, threaten to continue using Yamakins on his stubborn ass!

At least they will fuse in the end and that will start a new battle until another game changer happens. Should be interesting to see.

Till than.
Ford1114 chapter 41 . 9/5/2015
Nice segment of the TMNT (2012) that Splinter grounds them. Haha. Well Donatello just talk to his past versions, to think a TMNT-themed party is underway.

Omega X has many options till he picks Yamato, he makes it in the Digital World.

The YYGDM still holds off, then Jeri arrives to confront the D-Reaper. Super-Reaper knows more information from Jeri (nice camera reference from one of the D-Reaper agents), before he’s trying to absorb her only that Jeri is saved.

Yamato is a stubborn fellow that even X tries to tell them to stop arguing. Then eventually, Yamato finally gives in as the Ascendant rivals fuse to become the unstoppable Kaiser X! Haha, I remember that day in the original version (that I also recall Kaiser X was originally going to be named ‘Omelga X’ besides Taimato).

The fight between Kaiser X and Mystic Super-Reaper has begun, and thanks to the scenes I wrote, it will be straightforward to move on with the story as possible.
352 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »