Reviews for Ranma Saotome: The Atomic Kid
donald7777 chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
I was wondering how you could combine both Ranma and Duke Nukem, but somehow you did. It managed to make sense and was quite enjoyable.

I noticed you have not updated the story since 2004, if it is complete could you mark it as completed, thank you.

I am reading your other stories and they are also quite good.

Keep up the great work.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Ash Waters chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Awesomeness. this is another one I'd like to see continued, but it's kind of an ending as it is. Damn good action/comedy writing.
HolyKnight5 chapter 4 . 3/24/2009
WAAH! No More of this!
masaki yang yi1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2008
Not bad for a Ranma/Akane story,and the Duke Nukem crossover

was pretty good. But a gun toting kasume take's the cake.

All in all very good and very funny.
TegwenielWestwind chapter 4 . 12/3/2006
Fun story to read. Makes me wish I had played more Duke Nukem games. I like how you've altered the cast. The action scenes seem a little boring to me; probably because of how little tension I feel about them, but I'm not completely sure why they're boring. I'd like to see a little more drama and comedy, but that's just personal preference. :D
deepali chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
this was very... masculine.
The Unknowing chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Does anyone know if Carrotglace is alive? I mean if he is reading this, for the love of crapiese update at least two of your GREAT stories, just stop the dull pain of not seeing a conclusion to one of these great premises with great executions.

It is between you and that Jurai Knight (Quantum Destinies) fellow for having great fanfics that you don't look to have a finish.
Andreiush chapter 4 . 11/1/2004
I had a lot of fun reading this! I usually don't enjoy AU but this was good! It wouldn't hurt to see some more R&A interaction, if u know what i mean..

Looking forward for the next chapter! Keep up the good work
Chaos Angel chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
WOW! That was amazing. It's been a long time since I've read a good story and your story deserves a lot more than a measely A. Anyways keep up the good work. And I hope your internet problem is fixed as soon as possible. I can hardly wait til you update. :)
exyvixen chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
im sorta gettin impaitent, i like this story, alot. and ur not updateing. is there no god? jeez
Sierra-Falls chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
Heh, I like how you've situated the Tendo family. Akane a natural sniper, and Kasumi ranking up there as a multifunctional soldier. Now if you can get Nabiki to start as a quartermaster or financer, then you've got the beginnings of an quasi-military mercenary outfit. Heh, keep up the good work, and I hope your internet access difficulties clear up.
Sierra-Falls chapter 3 . 7/28/2004
Bwah hahahaha!

"Is there not a slightly less worthy warrior among you?" Kuno finally shows some sense that he's bitten off a bit more than he can chew.

Its also interesting to note that Kuno doesn't come off as completely stupid and moronic. He's got that moronic anti-hero thing going on and while he's supremely delusional that he's the hero, he still has his moments.

Does that even make sense? Anyway, great additions, now update Gaijin!
ZeroTolerance chapter 4 . 7/21/2004
awsome ! O.o MORE MORE _ keep up the good work _
Rajin chapter 4 . 6/7/2004
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is great! keep it cmoing!