Reviews for Christmas Blues
jordanrae17 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Please keep updating! This story is so fun and happy and I need to read the end. You are a very talented and amazing writer! Please, please don't give up or forget about this story.
ewu942 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Please. Please. Please. Pleeeeeaaaaaaassse update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
I'm looking forward to reading the next update! It's a cute story
Sammie chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
I love this story. It's sweet and romantic without being overly so. The pace and structure are perfect for the theme as well. Please continue. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bensidy2306 chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Please tell me that you are going to finish this story because out of all 97 stories I have read this has really been my favorite.
MichelleBell16 chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
So glad you updated this story! Another great chapter. I love all the things Brian's doing for Olivia and can't wait to see what's next on his agenda! Update soon!
Saradawn723 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
I loved it...omg too sweet. Update update update!
BensidyLove chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I need this to be update ASAP. pls & thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Loved the story so wish Bensidy got married like they were plannin on the show
asterixis chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Aww I love this story so much! :-)
MichelleBell16 chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I love this story and I can't wait to read more! Looking forward to seeing what else Brian has in store for Olivia and I hope somehow you include some Christmases in the future with their baby. Update soon!
mbensidy chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Brian is the cutest, the most perfec man eveeeeeer
I love your fic, i can't wait to read the next chapter :)
Gwendoly2 chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
Please continue
MHargitay4ever chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
This is a very sweet story. So glad that Olivia is getting her happily ever after...I love Brian and Olivia together. update soon
giggi91 chapter 3 . 3/28/2014
Aww. This is cute! I hope you update real soon! I can't wait to see if he accomplishes the hole bucket list (: