Reviews for Feathers of Blue and Gold
midnightdreames3 chapter 9 . 8/24
This is set after the canterlot wedding right?When are they gonna go to the crystal empire?
Leilani chapter 4 . 6/17
This isn't a really good issue firs of all rainbow dash and spifire are TOMBOYS and kissing each other on the check is NOT TOMBOYS...soooooooooooo TRY...AGAIN!
Anymous chapter 9 . 5/5
Are u continuing?
Rainbow was fired when it was Fleetfoots error! Dafuq? This sounds like real life beuracratic bull sugar! Commendable to not just ask the princesses to fix this mess but come on!

On to the next chapter methinks :)
bronyforlife666 chapter 4 . 2/6
will you please let me make a youtube series out of your story, PLEASE!?
bronyforlife666 chapter 3 . 2/6
still needs more romance
bronyforlife666 chapter 2 . 2/6
needs more romance
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 9 . 2/3
First, let me just say that I'm happy that this fic is still being written. It is one of my favorites.
Second: This is a nice chapter. I can see how Spitfire's growing addiction is going to become a problem, and I am still worried about what Pinkie has planed. Now I'm curious as to how Cloudchaser is going to react to the situation. It should be an interesting chapter. Good luck with your writing and see ya next time. JA ne!
CHBcamper52 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
SO AWESOME! Keep up the good work Ruirik and plz plz PLZZZZZ update more PLZ IT IS 20% Cooler then everything
DJ Pon-3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awesome job Ruirik but if I were you I would update a lot faster because this story is so good even Luna and Celestia would say that they would like it
Guest chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Gross! I HATE GirlXGirl stuff it is just GROSS! :-( :-(
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Another great update. I was wondering what Fleetfoot was up too on the farm, thanks for letting us know. I still love this fic. Good luck with your writing. Ja ne!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Another astounding edition! Not going to enjoy Pinkie manipulating little scootaloo in her bigoted attempt to "fix" her friends. Honestly though, from an objective point of view, having the party mare, who in the fandom's eyes has encounters with mares, colts, and beasts; be the antagonist in the story, is quite a unique and tantalizing least in what I have read. Again, pinkie should keep hooves off of scootaloo but it should also serve for an interesting plot device.

This chapter was cute and sentimental once again as the romance between these two can be felt and is real. I look forward to your continued writing! As I always do after every chapter of this story.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Now for the actual review: I still love this story. I have a slight fear as to what Pinkie might have planed, and pulling Fluttershy into it... sometimes I think she just Doesn't want to admit that she might be wrong. Anyway, I'm glad that our two mares are having some time to themselves to relax. I really hope you are able to write this until the end. I really want to read it all. Even Spitfire's jokes. Ja ne!
Starflight98 chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
This chapter was amazing! I love this story!