Reviews for A Hop, Step, Jump Away
Nobody Smurf chapter 4 . 4/4
Sometimes love means letting go. Here's to Hatoba's great adventure.
Having not seen the series, I'm not sure what a black egg represents, but this can't be good...Oh. Ok. Figures.
As long as the Embryo doesn't get possessed by Angra Mainyu. Just don't tell the Mages Association, and we should be alright.

This has been a fun ride, and I'm sorry to see then end. Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 4/4
He has absolutely no idea just what kind of monster he has invited into his home. Yikes.
Murder-fist-chan is many, many things, including a founding member of the Uchiha Sasuke Fan Club. She has no room to talk. She also grew up in Konoha. These people are /tame/ by comparison.
Gai would like Watanabe. I think that speaks for itself.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 4/4
No, kids, she's the distant descendent of a magical world-eating giant space flea from nowhere. Nothing to see here, move along.
Sakura already has a contract with Katsuya. I'm not sure if the Slugs are exclusive like the Toads, but that could be a cause for conflict.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 4/4
So, just another day in the lives of Team 7. I'm looking forward to Sakura finding out that the Great Naruto Bridge exists in this world, too.
teonik04 chapter 4 . 3/19
cannot wait for the next update
ColorfulRandomness chapter 4 . 3/17
Take your time to update! Since Shugo Chara was one of my first childhood anime, this story made me feel nostalgic. I really do hope this isn't abandoned.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 4 . 1/22
This chapter was awesome. I love the sarcastic and sometimes dry humor you incorporate into this story. It’s very entertaining to read. And I honestly couldn’t tell it was written years ago. I don’t notice things like that. I just enjoy what I read and hope for more.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 3 . 1/22
*squeals into pillow* I’m so excited for this! I literally love this story so much already and I can’t wait for Sakura to crush canon and make it her own soldier pill. This is going to be a wonderful adventure.
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 2 . 1/22
Okay *takes a deep breath* Wouldn’t it be really cool if Amu really was a relative of Sakura, but from a different time period, because time works differently between the two universes and is really skewed? Or Amu could have been really young, young enough to be reborn as Amu, with no memories of her other life? That’d be so awesome.

I really love this story. There aren't a lot of really good crossovers like this out there (that I could find) so I’m glad to be reading this. I love both of these series and SC and N are two of my favorite series out of a lot of anime I’ve watched.
GoodWork chapter 4 . 1/14
This is a phenomenal story! I'm sorry that you just fell out of the Shugo Chara fandom, but I hope there might one day be a fanfic that sparks up your love for it again. Anyway, I love how you portrayed Sakura here. Her characterization is so accurate it hurts especially since she's just been through a war. I hope you find your muse again! Until then, thanks for sharing your story! :)
Dango Town chapter 4 . 1/2
It really is a shame because this was a really good story, but losing the passion for a certain fandom is understandable, so I can only hope for you to find you muse again one day XD
Angelicsailor chapter 3 . 12/7/2017
I'm so ready for the epic ness that will be this fic
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
Kewl
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
Intriguing
Edamame chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Keep it up! You can do it! I hope you'll continue to update your fics and be satisfied with what you put out! Your writing style from the past is still leagues better than my own and your fics are nice! I'm glad you updated and hopefully you'll be able to continue