Reviews for Naruto DxD: The Twilight Dragon Emperor
silentdeath2-2 chapter 1 . 1/21
awesome first chapter
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Lame overpowered gary-stu in place of the real Naruto written by a loser author who needs to get laid.
Xilonax Shiverflame chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Ophis. I might be wrong
Wyatt chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
nopt that im dissing you but or your story but seriously,strongest re dreagon emperor my ass,if you are looking at is from a fanfiction stand point the legendary red dragon emperor story has the strongest one so yeah no disrespect but i really doubt naruto would be as strong as vali even with draig i mean vali can reality 2 i forget whicth episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
i think you should continue the story and naruto mom i think eather is ophis or Kuroka.
uscias chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Please update soon, and make it a bit longer.
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i would guess his mother would be ophis, which would suck, cause i wanted to see the 2 get together as a couple. or his mother would be a god from the greek/roman pantheons, whom are forbidden to raise their own demigod children.
animenaruto46 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
The first leviathan that's his mother I guess
Uzu's-Archangel chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
im guessing he will be related to kuroka and koneko
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
wonder who his parents are. im guessing that narutos mother is either tsukuyomi or another japanese god
AnimeLegends chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I'm looking forward to the next update.
duke drake chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
ophis-kaa-san for the win! this story starts well
I Wish i was the avatar18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
can I just say it's Ophis and have you say I'm right?
Have a Little Feith chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
To be honest, it sounds like one of the Greek Goddesses, due to the words "because of family rules, and my [idiot] brothers". If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say either Hera (which isn't really plausible, due to her being the goddess of marriage), or Hestia (although, she did take a vow to be a virgin forever). If it's not one of those two, I don't know who it could be. Unless it's a Shinto Goddess, in which case I'd guess it's either Amaterasu, or Tsukuyomi, who is normally seen as either a female, or a hermaphrodite. Both of those two are said to have black hair. I can't think of any other pantheons that have any black haired goddesses.
ninja chapter 1 . 12/24/2013