Reviews for Challenges
Crimson Fox19 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I completely loved it you are really good at keeping them in character you could even make a second chapter please! *puppy eyes*
MrsxRoronoa chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I really liked it, extra points because of the tattoo mention... and by the end I have this feeling I was grinning as wide as Sanji XD
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I so sorry, because English is not my first language I can't write a long and good review, though this fic highly deserves it. It's very well written, I love the way you depicted both Sanji and Law :). Great story!
Kiza Kurosaki chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Personally I liked it. I would love to read more law x sanji stories by you. Your amazing at capturing the characters.
fan-nerd chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I am in love with your Law here. He feels very believable (and also amazingly kissable, hnng). I didn't know I shipped this before I read it. Thanks!
Maria Rianki chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Never heard of this pairing before, but your writing made me adore it.
foxfire222 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
i love what you did here. it's so creative. which chapter of the manga is this based on. i'm up to date with the manga but i don't remember what could have sparked this conversation. i wish more people came up with fics like this. it's so outside the box but still wonderfully awesome. i really wish there was more of it
Mugi-boochan chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Ahsjdjsjajfjafs I mostly hate those yaoi couple stories, and my main reason is because the most of them are horribly written or just cliche. But dude, I like what you did with this one shot, so let me thank you. This is really great.