Reviews for Down the Road
DCFanatic4life chapter 14 . 4/9/2003
Poor Chris, he got kicked out. I wish that he would just tell Steph how he feels. Great job Pearlyn. Can't wait for more. :)
bex chapter 2 . 4/9/2003
u updated u updated! yeah... i love this story and it's so nice. u're really good wif endings! *hugz* take care and keep on writing. coz drama is the world going round.
bex chapter 13 . 12/24/2002
oh oh oh.. it's supposed to be slow moving that's what soap operas are supposed to be like. anyhow, u can't make chris make ctephanie hate him so he can hate her back... they muz be together... together, accent on the ge. hee hee... hav fun writing.
DCFanatic4life chapter 13 . 12/20/2002
Aww, poor Chris, he's not over her. I hope that Stephanie realizes the truth, and realizes that Chris loves her. And if they ever even consider a Trish/Jericho whatever, I will seriously be pissed, but I don't think they are.
bex chapter 12 . 12/9/2002
nice chapter pearlyn! the ending was the best though. really sweet so absolutely sweet. hurry up with chapter 13 okae?
DCFanatic4life chapter 12 . 12/6/2002
NOOOOOO! OMG, she cannot marry this guy, not when she loves Chris. She has to tell him, or he has to tell her! It cannot end like that. Can't wait for more. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 11 . 12/4/2002
Uh oh, Chrissy's getting mad. I hope Steph dumps that stupid boyfriend of hers, he seems like a dork. And poor Kurt, he just likes his milk, is that so wrong? lol Can't wait for more. :)
bex chapter 10 . 12/4/2002
awh come one. steph and dorkguys are not meant for each other! great story so far! can't wait for chapter 11 D hope chris gets steph somehow.
TaDah chapter 10 . 12/2/2002
Good job.
DCFanatic4life chapter 10 . 11/29/2002
I'm sorry you've been depressed, and I hope that you feel better soon. Good chapter though. Very sneaky of Chris, and I hope that Stephanie is jealous. Can't wait for more. :)
C.K chapter 9 . 11/24/2002
i really like this story please update soon

Thanx Much,

~ C.K.
DCFanatic4life chapter 9 . 11/18/2002
Grr, I don't like that guy, Chris is so much better for Stephanie. I feel bad that Kurt loves her too, I hope he gets over her. Hey! Maybe HE can get with Victoria. ;) Anyways, can't wait for more. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 8 . 11/15/2002
Aww, poor Chrissy, her boyfriend is that dorky guy. And as much as I like Victoria, she shouldn't be with Chris. I hope that Chris and Steph get together soon. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 7 . 11/10/2002
Aww, poor Chris, he wants Stephy. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
DCFanatic4life chapter 6 . 11/8/2002
Aww, they kissed. How sweet. Go Kurt for helping them. Can't wait for more. :)