Reviews for Harry Potter, No More!
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 2/4
Bloody (pun intended) awesome story, very well done.
I'll add it & you to my favorites.

:))
Guestavia chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
*sigh* Where do I begin? Do you have some obsession with making Harry some crazy dark King that everyone over-dramatically swears themselves to? You always have Neville acting like some servile bitch when Harry has power. A moment ago, you had everyone embracing friendship. Now it's like you decided that Harry wants to just enslave his friends. It's poor writing. A more reasonable reaction from Harry would be to tell Neville and co. that they don't need to swear themselves to him; that he trusts them completely because of their friendship. Neville, Luna, and Hermione had already proven, time and again, their loyalty to Harry. Having Harry force it is just...pointless.
Phoenix Paladin chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Epic use of Code Geass, indeed!

Fantastic story!
sayantan2201 chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
That was fucking epic story...DZ2...i think i will be going through the rest of your stories by the end of the day
Nice mix of light and darkness and a good ending also :) much better that the original ending
enji-benjy chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Before you read this, it contains spoilers...

How is Remus' death not traceable to Dumbles? Dumbles is secret keeper, even if he did manage to get Death Eaters to do the dead, he had to give them the secret.
What was the point in Harry giving Hermione his power an the train if two pathetic oiks were able to beat her?
Why didn't Harry go back to finish off the Dursleys?
The Snape thing doesn't surprise me in the least, I don't know why Harry didn't kill him in the first place.
Twice, Harry let Snape live TWICE?! He deserved to have Remus die!
This could have been a lot better, as it was it is just 'all right'.
LCB chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
Wow.
LCB chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
Hell yeah!
LCB chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Intesnse!
betabay chapter 10 . 12/1/2015
*sobs at how amazing it is*
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 10 . 11/26/2015
An outstanding story.

I've never really gotten into Dark Harrys but you've done a wonderful job on this tome.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent as an author for free!

Best regards!

SteveC.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
This story has been GREAT!

I can't get over how involved I am already with these itterations of the 'fab-four'.

And I could almost hear DV saying,"You underestimate the Power of the dark side of the force!"

Outstandingly done!

SteveC.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
it vaguely sounded like the lion king 2. Ziras lullaby
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
StormyFireDragon chapter 5 . 11/7/2015
Awesome chapter
DustBunnyQueen chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
Oh Dear Lord, you've turned Cedric into Edward Cullen! Only nowhere NEAR as lame and angsty!