Reviews for Harry Potter, No More!
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 10 . 11/26
An outstanding story.

I've never really gotten into Dark Harrys but you've done a wonderful job on this tome.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent as an author for free!

Best regards!

YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 11/26
This story has been GREAT!

I can't get over how involved I am already with these itterations of the 'fab-four'.

And I could almost hear DV saying,"You underestimate the Power of the dark side of the force!"

Outstandingly done!

Dagger-Seishin chapter 6 . 11/15
it vaguely sounded like the lion king 2. Ziras lullaby
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 10 . 11/14
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
StormyFireDragon chapter 5 . 11/7
Awesome chapter
DustBunnyQueen chapter 8 . 10/23
Oh Dear Lord, you've turned Cedric into Edward Cullen! Only nowhere NEAR as lame and angsty!
Kris chapter 7 . 9/29
Nice Doctor Who reference!
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 9/28
He has not lost everything, has Hermione, Neville, and Luna, love and friends.

But in the books Harry did lose a lot, too much.

And it was preventable.
a1993 chapter 10 . 9/17
Its been an interesting 10 chapters

Although im surprised Hermione didn't stay as Dark as Harry. Guess being a mother might have something to do with it
IsaacFreely chapter 10 . 8/20
I loved this story and especially the Doctor Who references.
0 Son of 7 chapter 10 . 7/11
That was a great ending really, I admit I had my doubt since some Dark harry I read was kinda dissapointing, luckily your are one of the best that I've read. The grammar is good(or as good as I can tell). However as much as I loved this story, to me Harry have no right to used that line from DOTD, cause that line was the beginning of a good pure Doctor after he thought he sacrifice his own morality to save the universe, a Doctor no a Man who fought for all life, who cared for all opinion, who wish to see the universe ruled by harmony of many species rather than an Emperor govern all, no matter how good he is, a man who sacrificed everything to make sure it stay safe rather than conquered it just to make his self or his decedent a great man thinking he's the lesser man. To me the true lesser man in your story is Dumbeldore as he, in the last day, try to bring Harry back and I hope that one day someone in this site will make a true Great man, who rise from the sacrifice of true, good, lesser man, killed and sullied by Harry conquest for his own morality. Again this is my opinion and I'm sorry if my opinion on Harry using that last line contradict with what you saw or hoped for us to see, but that what I saw, Harry has no right to used that line, he's in fact contradict with it.
Again this is a great story and I really enjoyed it.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 6/16
Okay, i've been reading this on my pone and for some RANDOM reason it wont allow me to leave a review so I'll rectify that now.
This story is fantastic and while it's a little dark for my taste, it is well written and fun, Also i love the doctor who References Especially the motorbike one.
I hope to read more of your fictions keep it up!
DianneBaquiran chapter 10 . 6/7
Wonderful story!
Princess of the Pen chapter 10 . 5/2
I just LOVE your Dark Harry fics. They are honestly the best. It's 1:44 Am and I couldn't go to sleep cause I just HAD to finish this!
Princess of the Pen chapter 8 . 5/2
Snape just doen't learn (which is weird for a teacher) -.-