Reviews for Harry Potter, No More!
BatGames chapter 4 . 2/13
Are all of the Doctor Who quotes on purpose? So far I've seen the speech to the Weeping Angel's in series 5, the out of mercy speech, the Moment/name of the Doctor speech, and more that I cannot name off the top of my head in a few of your pieces of work.
Love this. And all the Doctor Who and Batman quotes! 3
Quatermass chapter 5 . 1/22
You know, the 'strikes' sequences reminds me a little of Hyde's first proper scene in "Jekyll", which, incidentally, was written by Steven Moffat.
Sparkle247 chapter 10 . 12/7/2016
Amazing book, amazing everything!
mobulis chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
So harry just shit on everyone that got petrified.
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
It didn't seem like Death placed any strictures on Harry, so I don't understand why he didn't simply re-resurrect James/Remus/etc.

This ended up being similar to 'Rise of the Wizards", though much more chaotic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
Oh my! I've seen several fics that involve a similar sit-down between Harry and Tom, but THIS, this was fun. :')
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
I'm curious why Harry decided to leave the War 'behind', and take up a detente with Voldy, and yet now he's building an army? I'm brimming with curiosity, lol.

I was initially extremely put-off at Harry's list of DEMANDS for Mione, buuuut I also find this iteration of Harry interesting, so let's see where this goes.
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
1. While I didn't initially believe/care for Harry's reasons for sparing Lucius, I have to admit...it should make things INTERESTING. Hahaha.

2. How exactly did Sirius say ANYTHING to Harry after getting hit by an AK, which kills instantaneously?

3. As Dumbles wouldn't have told Harry the prophecy until after the Ministry Battle, how did Harry know that Trelawney was the SeerAND I JUST REALIZED it was on the shelf in the Prophecy Hall, lol. Answered my own question. ;)
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
So now he kills Snape? Goody. I was wondering when he'd be brought back into focus.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
Is muggles or His muggle family the 2nd? 1st is Dumbledore and 3rd is Umbridge right? Also are they already engaged? Or did they get married without notice?
Simianpower chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Huh. Several problems jump out at your first scene. #1, Sirius got hit with a stunner, not an AK (though the movie does that wrong, so it's understandable). #2, hit with either of them he wouldn't get the time to do a dramatic death sentence. It's not like Khan bleeding out. The stunner knocks you out immediately, the AK kills immediately. Poetic license, your story, blah blah, but you're basing this on a canon in which what you write is. not. possible. And it became somewhat ridiculous a paragraph or two after that. I do enjoy powerful, independent Harry stories, because he's such a WIMP in canon. But you have to give some basis for it. Not just have him suddenly, instantly become God of Magic and suddenly hate the Weasleys and suddenly love Hermione. None of those are bad elements, but they need FAR more basis than the five seconds you gave them. What you did was basically say, "I want to use this world, but ah, fuck it, I don't like the way some characters are portrayed so I'm going to change them all without any good in-world reason." So, I say meh.
ConspiracyOfTheBat chapter 8 . 10/15/2016
The Twilight reference :D
misherukuro chapter 10 . 10/5/2016
Thanks for sharing your writing.
lrsgreenleaF chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
very dark, but I do love the nod to the Master of Doctor Who and the Beating of the Drums! I just had to grin as I read this. Is that weird?