Reviews for Harry Potter, No More!
Good
Shaerl chapter 10 . 2/5
nice story... i really liked it... ;)
Kiluren chapter 1 . 1/30
I always loved the Master's Gas scene in Doctor Who, nicely used!
c.karen09 chapter 10 . 1/25
I really enjoyed this one. Thanks very much!
Whew! I am soooo happy you didn't kill her, I was looking forward to Harry kicking Voldemort 's butt, so too bad he's dead, but I'm sure I will enjoy Albus' butt kicking instead. And I did enjoy Draco kneeling before Harry! Thanks for writing!
I thought a group of death eaters had probably done it on the way to one of their rape and pillage nights.
c.karen09 chapter 5 . 1/22
What does the Ministry think Harry did? have want to know who Dumbledore for to kill Mooney too, and I'm quite looking forward to some pay back. Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 4 . 1/22
Can't wait to find out what happens next! Thanks for writing!
c.karen09 chapter 3 . 1/21
Big shock, I have a million questions. So...I'll keep reading.
c.karen09 chapter 2 . 1/21
Looks like sparks are going to fly in the next chapter. Albums and Molly like to get their own way.
c.karen09 chapter 1 . 1/21
I never understood why the order refused to kill people who were trying desperately to kill them, and their loved ones. I would have no problem whatsoever killing someone who was trying to kill my family and friends. I strongly believe in being able to defend yourself, your home, and your family; in the HP universe and in real life too. Besides, Bellatrix needed to die in the worst way possible, so thank you Harry. And thank you DZ2!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/24/2017
sorry I never did buy the whole snape was a spy thing in the books only reason he wanted to look at harry's eyes before he died is because they looked like lily's eye's not because he changed or what ever crap they used.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2017
right harry makes a deal with the person who killed his mom and dad don't think so
Tychon chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Or: How to make a crack fic make sense, the fanfiction.
RT89 chapter 10 . 12/15/2017
A good story with potential for continuation. Loved the tweaked references from the book.