Reviews for This Christmas Wish
mo kagen chapter 18 . 1/24
Thank you!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 12/20/2017
Awwww, what a lovely ending narrated by a surprise point of view. This was a very nice story to read today. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 12/20/2017
I knew he'd be so happy about the baby. That was a wonderful scene. Him saying he was surprised but very happy. I loved that he proposed in front of the castle. So romantic. I really liked that he asked her to marry the both of them. Very sweet chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 12/20/2017
I wonder if Edward already has plans for a proposal this trip? That would make things easier for Bella to tell him. Plus, he is going to notice something is wrong with her. Any man that loves his girlfriend would notice something is up. Also, because she is pregnant she won't be able to ride some of the rides and how will she explain that away?
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 12/20/2017
OMG, Alice with Edward was too effing funny. She just let it all fly out there. So fun. Their date was good. Especially the way the night ended.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 12/20/2017
Alice is so funny with all of her jibs and jabs. I can see why their friendship has lasted so long.
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
I am elated they had that discussion and laid it all out there. I am surprised he didn't;t notice her crush but, he did admit he can be dense so, it made sense. They are going to give it a chance and that is a wonderful thing. And, I really like that he can't stop telling her how gorgeous she is. I hope she believes him.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
I am glad he could see that Bella was overthinking things and set her at ease. She was and he really did help her. Ej was adorable in this chapter. I like that Bella and Edward are holding hands in front of Ej . . . even if the little guy isn't noticing it. They are keeping their connection. Very sweet chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 12/20/2017
That was wholly unexpected. It was wonderful that it happened but, I was just shocked that it did. I liked what they said to one another before they took the final step. Both knowing it was more than a one night thing. Both knowing that it was more.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
Well, that is a rather fortuitous storm. That gave Ej his snow and gave Bella a night at their home. Alice was funny.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 12/20/2017
He's going to not choose Bella because she is so good with Ej. That both makes sense and does not make sense. I am thinking his reasoning is that if it does not work out, that he's lost Bella for Ej. However, I don't think Bella would do that to Ej. She'd still be around for him. Then again, that would be tremendously hard on both Edward and Bella as a result. I am guessing that she is snowed in from the sound of her 'oh wow and oh no'.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
I like that Alice keeps Bella on her toes. Tries really hard to not let her think of herself the way she does. Hopefully, she will start to see herself the way Alice does. How very unique, a bakery that delivers to the people's homes. At least that is unique where I live. Born, raised and still living in the San Francisco Bay Area. I know bakeries deliver to businesses around here, often. That is a very nice thing for her to have her business doing. I love that Edward has asked her over for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
*screeching tire sound* . . . 'get out in the world and meet someone' . . . ummm, no. There is someone right in front of your nose. Maybe he isn't as smitten with Bella as I mistakenly thought? Bummer.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
What a wonderful chapter of them talking and getting to know their back stories. I liked that they are getting closer. That he seems amenable to the idea. Her feeling as though she's leaving something behind when she leaves, was very telling.
ChristyWIX chapter 5 . 12/20/2017
Very sweet chapter of them decorating and Ej's sugar high. If I didn't know better, that Ej is too young, I would think Ej has picked out Bella for his dad.