Reviews for Hope of the Silver Millennium
Update pllleeasssee:(
Silver Star Argenteum Sidus chapter 4 . 2/25
This story is great. A lot of angst of course, but that cliffhanger gives me hope. I hope you update soon.
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 3 . 2/18
Run Run away as fast as you can Serenity lol that is all I could think
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 3 . 2/1
Great story, keep it coming. Happy New Year!
SaphireShimmer chapter 3 . 1/31
Very intriguing. Not what I was expecting, so I'm very interested to see where this goes. I like the length of the chapters. I like that you separate scene changes, makes things so much easier to read
tryntee13 chapter 3 . 1/31
This was soooooo good. I couldn't stop reading it And I'm going to go re-read it now as well. Brilliant! Please update soon!
LaNaHwAnNa chapter 2 . 1/26
I love your story. I felt so bad for Serenity since Endy didn't want to spend time with her. I hope to read more soon
SaphireShimmer chapter 2 . 1/8
Loving this. It reminds me of Swan Princess a bit, but is still very original. Can't wait to read more soon.
TamoumatheStarWarrior chapter 2 . 1/7
Tam here!

Wonderful! I am really liking this and cannot wait to read the next part! I am so happy I decided to read this! Thanks for bringing this story to life.

Until next time, ja!

Tamchan
TamoumatheStarWarrior chapter 1 . 1/4
Hi there.
The name's Tam. Just got done reading this chapter and really enjoyed it. I am fully looking forward to a new chapter and hope you post soon. Please consider me now a follower of your work now and I will see you next chapter! Keep up the good work!

Until then, ja!
Tamchan
CynDLou12 chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Awesome sauce! Great post and character developments. I can't wait for the next update. Until next time. :D
xxNarielxx chapter 1 . 12/24/2013