Reviews for losing your memory
EternalLoyalty chapter 1 . 1/30
It dripped with angst, and I have no problem with it at all. That was beautiful. :)
RiverrunOtter chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Who gave you the right to write so wonderfully? No, really. I want to know. This was great!
ManicPix chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Amazing story. It was perfect in just about every way.
DandelionKing chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Ugh, you just ripped my heart out and made me say "thank you". (I hope to be able to achieve even half that effect one of these years.) Are you on Archive of Our Own? I didn't find you there under your username. It's my favorite place to read fanfiction. I'd love to add this to my recs. So if you don't have an account but you end up making one, please let me know either here or over there under dandelionsgrow
Crystal Legend Rises chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
My jaw is on the floor right now. Just wow. Good wow.
AWolfSun chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Wonderful! I loved it very much
APrincessAtHeart chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Great insight into Minako. It really made me look at her differently.
Crashing Into the Sea chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I do love your interpretation of Venus. She's always been my favorite and you write her so refreshingly well.
collidar chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Stumbled upon this on the Minako tag. Decided to give it a shot because Minako is like my second or third on a bad day favorite senshi. Wasn't disappointed. A very good story.
Emojiko chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Jesus Christ this was amazing. Just awesome. Just...wow. Not much to say that doesn't make me sound like babbling idiot (which I naturally am), but so good!
KodeV chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
for this to be your first time writing SM, you sure did a wonderful job doing so. this is an instant favorite. great job, & i hope you will revisit the SM universe again & give us another story.
Rbooo chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I love this.
4fireking chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I'm going to have weird dreams reading this
princess moon chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
But
But
WHY
And
Oh my god I hate mobile fuck this noise but
I'm speechless I have no words my heart hurts but also this is perfect and I demand you write me more Sailor Moon bc that was actually perfect and I want to die and I love you forever and forever THANK YOU